Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Roylicious posted:

Every day I wear new socks and then they get washed and donated meanwhile you're scamming for underwear.

Feels good man.

america has reached a point where if you hold a business accountable for a thing they promise you in advertising you have just committed GRAND THEFT UNDERWEAR

i can't possibly care enough about 'luxury' underwear enough to do this, but if too many people do it they can just...all stop promising a money back guarantee that they are the best of the 18 brands of 38 dollar underwear made by 15 year old girls in sri lanka

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Roylicious posted:

Those factories provide jobs that pay way more than anything else they'd probably be doing instead, they should be grateful for economic development :colbert:

The USA had its industrialization period with child labor and sketchy safety, too. Growing pains.

you went from sucking off the fat cats in the big undy businesses to instead claiming it is good that we pay for child labor instead of doing it here

i uhhh don't know which thing to reply to anymore

i hope thousands of goons refund the underwear as is their right

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Pastry of the Year posted:

I don't believe I've heard a dumber god damned name for a product than "meundies" in my entire life

trying to pronounce that just made me glad of my 3 dollar boxer briefs im wearing

• Locked thread