Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat

another shit post

8 track betamax posted:

Welcome to
Grandmas
house come on in have a
tell me about cookie
your day relax eat
play with the cousins
stay a while
know that you are LOVED
translated version for Alabama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hold hands at the park
GRANDMA PRIDE
I'm proud of you, grandma. Who else has Grandma Pride?

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
Thank you bill Leif for having the courage to say what we are all thinking

Hug in a Can

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

my great grandma (my dad's grandma; a double grandma; a grandma prime) had a cool toy elephant in her living room, a rocking little wooden car in her closet, and - get this! - a FUZZY PINK TOILET COVER! you could KNOCK ME OVER WITH A FEATHER (- a grandma phrase)

GRILLARY CLINTON

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
my grandma has borderline personality disorder and likes to manipulate people

Buckets

...THE CHILD...
my grandma owned a realistic statue of a cat that looked ready to pounce that she kept at the end of a hallway

one time we went over with a real cat and when she turned the corner into the hall she flew like 5 feet into the air and panicked

everyone had a good time laughing at our cats expense

criscodisco

do it
Cats can be real big idiots sometimes

Elusif

Alert. There are no boner injections that go directly into the penis. Criscodisco's uncle harry is wrong.

femcastra

If you want him,
come and knit him!
My grandma on mum's side lived in a unit surrounded by other old people in units. She was mentally ill so we only saw her as often as mum thought was a good idea. When she died and we cleaned up her unit, she had several copies of dianetics.

My husband's grandma (I checked with him for permission) used to go to play bingo and other contests at the local rsl and would distribute her prizes to us for Christmas and birthday presents. we got three toasters, a kettle, two electric frying pans and a big fluffy blanket over the years.

She would also crochet blankets as gifts and make soft toys. At Christmas she would do tatting on the edges of handkerchiefs for one of her granddaughters. She taught me how to crochet and once gave me a crochet pattern because she thought I would like it. It was a photocopy, which meant that she had reactivated her library membership to use the library photocopier to get me the pattern.

When she passed away we got given a lot of her stuff, and we have about 20 unopened single sheet sets from the 70s.

criscodisco

do it

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Alert. There are no boner injections that go directly into the penis. Criscodisco's uncle harry is wrong.

No it was my grandma's husband and they weren't needles. Like I said, they were glass vial things with a long tip that you slid down your peehole and emptied the boner medicine into that way.

Elusif

Reading that caused me severe physical pain. Do not jam things up your urethra.

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless
better not be that can puzzle

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Crusty Nutsack

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

My grandma is one of those flashy grandmas that wears shiny gold stretch pants. She has two life-size cheetah (or maybe leopard? idk) sculptures that live on both sides of her fireplace, and lots of various animal print afghans and decorative things. Plus mirrors, gold stuff and old dead dried flowers.

Hug in a Can

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

(lowers voice conspiratorially, slumber party style)
when we're grandmas, do you think we'll have rooms, too?

Hell Yeah

pyroseraphin posted:

GRANDMA PRIDE
I'm proud of you, grandma. Who else has Grandma Pride?

why would maria salcido be so unappreciative of this quality grandma?

City of Glompton

Crusty Nutsack posted:

My grandma is one of those flashy grandmas that wears shiny gold stretch pants. She has two life-size cheetah (or maybe leopard? idk) sculptures that live on both sides of her fireplace, and lots of various animal print afghans and decorative things. Plus mirrors, gold stuff and old dead dried flowers.

I wanna be this kinda grandma when I grow up

I like those grandmas who give themselves a protective shell of costume jewelry, like a caddisfly larvae

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

a star war betamax

by Lowtax

femcastra posted:

My grandma on mum's side lived in a unit surrounded by other old people in units. She was mentally ill so we only saw her as often as mum thought was a good idea. When she died and we cleaned up her unit, she had several copies of dianetics.

My husband's grandma (I checked with him for permission) used to go to play bingo and other contests at the local rsl and would distribute her prizes to us for Christmas and birthday presents. we got three toasters, a kettle, two electric frying pans and a big fluffy blanket over the years.

She would also crochet blankets as gifts and make soft toys. At Christmas she would do tatting on the edges of handkerchiefs for one of her granddaughters. She taught me how to crochet and once gave me a crochet pattern because she thought I would like it. It was a photocopy, which meant that she had reactivated her library membership to use the library photocopier to get me the pattern.

When she passed away we got given a lot of her stuff, and we have about 20 unopened single sheet sets from the 70s.

Thank you for this informative and interesting post about your Grandma and your husbands grandma. What did they did of your homosexual marriage?

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

8 track betamax posted:

Thank you for this informative and interesting post about your Grandma and your husbands grandma. What did they did of your homosexual marriage?

u have a verb problem. your making them incoherent. maybe you should return to baby school with ur mother so they can....i was going to say get u aborted but this is byob so good luck in ur remedial studies 'champ'

----------------

City of Glompton

Orkin Mang posted:

u have a verb problem. your making them incoherent. maybe you should return to baby school with ur mother so they can....i was going to say get u aborted but this is byob so good luck in ur remedial studies 'champ'

hello orkin mang! please be advised that thread making GBS threads is not ok. have a nice night!

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

City of Glompton posted:

hello orkin mang! please be advised that thread making GBS threads is not ok. have a nice night!

how can i have a nice night after being owned like this? in any case im just here to have a good time. cant we all just love one another?

e: oh poo poo ur a mod. *starches collar, leaves*

----------------

City of Glompton

we sure can :)

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

that post was a bit cruel im afraid. im sorry. is ur name a pun on compton?

back on topic, my grandmother was dead before i was born. my maternal grandmother was kind of a bitch and died of gangrene in the leg. my godmother is dame mary durack

----------------

City of Glompton

Orkin Mang posted:

that post was a bit cruel im afraid. im sorry. is ur name a pun on compton?

back on topic, my grandmother was dead before i was born. my maternal grandmother was kind of a bitch and died of gangrene in the leg. my godmother is dame mary durack

it's cool man. I got the name in a namechange thread so the answer is yes.

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

City of Glompton posted:

it's cool man. I got the name in a namechange thread so the answer is yes.

in the bon jovi song these days, the lyric is 'tryin to keep myself out of the rain' but i like to hear it as 'trying to keep myself out of lorraine'. im sorry about ur username

----------------

FluffieDuckie

hi orkin mang. please be careful about staying on topic in specific threads and only contributing if you have something funny or interesting to contribute

if you'd like to chat please report to the stickied chat thread

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

hi orkin mang. please be careful about staying on topic in specific threads and only contributing if you have something funny or interesting to contribute

if you'd like to chat please report to the stickied chat thread

i thought the lorraine bit was ok. yes im offtopic im sorry. please dont ban me again. ill be on topic: my grandmas room (actually her house bc she died and left it to us) was filled with huntsman spiders and the beds seemed designed for giving u scoliosis.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

my mom's mom, my nana, was cool as hell and had a lot of costume jewelry and also was poor as gently caress. we ate a lot of cool ukrainian food and played my favorite game in the world which was "nana chase me around your house with a butcher knife, then i'll hide in the bathroom while you slide the knife under the door a little." in retrospect, this is not a normal childhood game but it is ok and was a good thing to have in my life at the time. i loved my nana a lot.

my dad's mom is still alive and she sent a 45 page letter to my dad detailing everything he'd done wrong as a son and disowned all of us because we're horrible. mostly because we wouldn't refinance her QVC card, because she's awful. dad's mom has a room of nothing but dolls with their glass-eyed stares and their horrible faces and their perfect blonde hair that looks nothing like any of us, which is why she loves the dolls so much more than us.

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

hamjobs posted:

we ate a lot of cool ukrainian food and played my favorite game in the world which was "nana chase me around your house with a butcher knife, then i'll hide in the bathroom while you slide the knife under the door a little."

holy poo poo lol

----------------

Shinjobi

My grandma's room always smelled funny. I guess it was just old people smell, but still. That's always stuck with me.

My grandma was awesome though. She had a bowl of gum drops she always let me tear into.

You Can Join Something Awful Wrestling Today

Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9pm Eastern on twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

femcastra

If you want him,
come and knit him!

8 track betamax posted:

I'm a lady, so they were okay with me marrying a man.

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
my grandma had the biggest jug of completely crass rum I've ever encountered, then or now, hidden in the closet of her sewing room. you ever wonder why your gram hums tunelessly to herself while hemming anything she can get her grubby mitts on? check the closet, bud. you check that closet.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

mysterious frankie posted:

my grandma had the biggest jug of completely crass rum I've ever encountered, then or now, hidden in the closet of her sewing room. you ever wonder why your gram hums tunelessly to herself while hemming anything she can get her grubby mitts on? check the closet, bud. you check that closet.

i wish i was a nan. incidentally my uncle would always standoffishly knit in front of his crawlspace

----------------

mysterious frankie

Orkin Mang posted:

i wish i was a nan.

grandmas and grandpas have it so good, they don't even know. if I was my grandpa I could spend my whole day calling everyone "boy", having frailer hair and harassing the caretakers of boughton house via an unending barrage of rambling correspondence.

----------------

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

grandmas and grandpas have it so good, they don't even know. if I was my grandpa I could spend my whole day calling everyone "boy", having frailer hair and harassing the caretakers of boughton house via an unending barrage of rambling correspondence.

lol goddamn why did u stop posting in gbs

----------------

mysterious frankie

Orkin Mang posted:

lol goddamn why did u stop posting in gbs

I still posted in that Friday office thread, but otherwise, I unno.

----------------

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

I still posted in that Friday office thread, but otherwise, I unno.

your depressives cookbook thread was hilarious. youre seriously talented

----------------

mysterious frankie

Orkin Mang posted:

your depressives cookbook thread was hilarious. youre seriously talented

geez man, thanks! I didn't think people remembered stuff like that.

----------------

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
i've been in my grandma's room when i thought she was old, but she wasn't actually that old as it was a long time ago. her room smelled like sex, and i think of this every now and then

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

this guy does *points to refrigerator scum juice*

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog

I think I posted that that thread ruled in that thread, but just in case I didn't: that thread ruled and everyone who shitted on it was terrible

----------------

• Locked thread