Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat

another shit post

my grandma had the cool glass paperweights and i was jealous of them

eventually i let slip that I liked them and someone got me my own cool glass paperweight, it even glows in the dark

someday i will pass it on to another grandma and renew the cycle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat

another shit post

i know a guy who knows a guy and his grandma might have had that somewhat racist old story book about the tiger that runs around a tree and melts into butter

totally not me though, just posting for a friend of a friend

CrashCat

another shit post

8 track betamax posted:

Welcome to
Grandmas
house come on in have a
tell me about cookie
your day relax eat
play with the cousins
stay a while
know that you are LOVED
translated version for Alabama

CrashCat

another shit post

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Alert. There are no boner injections that go directly into the penis. Criscodisco's uncle harry is wrong.
A few seconds of Google proves you wrong

https://www.urologicalcare.com/erectile-dysfunction/penile-injection-therapy/

warning, link contains cross-section of penis.

not sure anyone really wanted to know this but I'm a slave to information

Trunko posted:

My grandmother died
condolences, but through your post this thread is reborn :unsmith:

I don't think my grandma did anything interesting with her spare time, most of the time I visited my aunt and grandma would just sit there and argue at each other while one got fatter and the other got frailer.. more frail? is that a word I can't google now that I have this open

• Locked thread