Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

Seltzer posted:

I think you're probably just overreacting coming from fifa 16. I love the passing. I've always been really good at defense though, it's my biggest strength, so anything that makes it less assisted for other people is a plus for me. The Futhead database is up now but I still can't use the webapp for some reason.

Some dude posted on Reddit that he talked to the webchat and they selected people at random to gain access so the servers don't get overloaded, lame if it's true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

You can do the squad building poo poo on the app atm. It's a bit fiddly but from the few I've done it definitely seems worth it, you can get a few gold all players pack from your shitter bronzes and silvers. I've done about 4 challenges and the best players I got from the rewards are Renato Sanches, Toprak and Benteke

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

DoctaFun posted:

How does this work exactly? You use squad builder to build squads and you earn packs from that somehow?

In a nutshell you have to build squads using your own players that meet certain criterias, they start easy but get harder (ie ten nation challenges, 100 chem, amount of rares, overall team rating) once you're happy with your squad you submit it and the game then removes all the players from your club permentantly and you recieve different awards. Most of the time it's packs & coins that are better than what you put into it but there's also challenges that give you a special Jonas and Giovinco card. It's basically a balancing act in trying to meet the criteria for the challenges while using your least valued players

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

If anybody still has access to the 10 hour trial the IF Promes is going for about 25k on Xbox at least and is worth every penny

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Filthee Fingas posted:

drat - Giuliano's OTW card exploded with him getting into TOTW this week. I wouldn't be surprised if EA really pump these cards into their TOTW (even when other players do better and should be in TOTW)

I picked up a bunch of Moratas for international week.

Do they have international IFs? I can't remember

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

got a Leroy Sane OTW in a pack, can't decide whether to sell him now or wait, with his limited game time I can't see him getting any IF's soon, any thoughts?

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

I think you can press up on the d-pad to display the arrow.

I played a few games locally with my friend and it made penalty shootouts/corners pointless because you can see exactly what the other is doing.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Filthee Fingas posted:

Managed to snag SBC Son. Already had a full Korean team lined up plus loads of Premier league players. Was lucky to see you needed a TOTW player so picked up Mitro for 12k before the prices jumped up.

I already have the IF Son (who is great btw) and didn't have many but manged to sell all my Koreans for about 60k even the bronzes go for thousands :yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

kante is probably the best interceptor i've used this year but he's a loving midget and will never win aerial battles

• Locked thread