Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
I keep getting disconnected from online games after alt-tabbing. Annoying. My attention deficit!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Seltzer, is crossing any good? I'm poo poo with headers so I stuck to a 433 and keep the ball on the ground. Lots of cutting in with the wingers.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

Stefan Prodan posted:

Crossing is real good

Here is a video on crossing that I generally agree with, although he neglects to mention that like from a similar spot if you have split the defense and have like a 3 on 2 or a 3 on 3 where the defender is leaving the near post to come mark the guy who is crossing, if you can get it to the corner of the box like that then just tapping cross to the guy at the near post (not double tap because you want to get it over the rushing defender) works real well

I don't see a video? Maybe because I'm on the awful iOS app?

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
With this game, it's easy to forget FUT is a totally optional mode. Don't know why I find it (1) attractive and (2) unfun compared to regular season/franchise mode.

• Locked thread