Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
foolish_fool
Jul 22, 2010
I really like Totti but also I'm terrible so these two things are probably correlated. But he always seems to be in the right place (as false 9) and he has a killer shot and weak foot. I've been looking for similar players but there doesn't really seem to be any. The other dudes like kroos or Alonso seem like they wouldn't be as good at finishing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

foolish_fool
Jul 22, 2010

Stefan Prodan posted:

Wait, they couldn't score when you weren't even there? :stare:

Its extra frustrating playing against an afk person because they sit through every single cutscene and still defend kinda well.

foolish_fool
Jul 22, 2010
That is an interesting trick that I never would have thought of.

The person who did it to me went 3-0 up in the first 15 minutes and then kinda put their controller down and did something else, occasionally checking back with bursts of activity. I got back 1 goal but I imagine that if I had gotten closer they would have just picked up the controller and scored more goals as they were far, far better than me.

foolish_fool
Jul 22, 2010
I feel like a goalkeeper with the appropriate trait should just catch that? Or at least punch it away.

e: the patch feels like everything that irritated me before has been buffed. Every opponent I encounter plays this super aggressive high pressure slide tackley counter attacking thing, and my ability to defend against that is worse than before. I bought neymar and he has touched the ball once in two games because everyone is just constantly all over me.

foolish_fool fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Jan 20, 2017

• Locked thread