Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apache Chief
May 21, 2011
i dont think parmos upper management has what it takes to match the terms of my loan agreement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apache Chief
May 21, 2011
parm u nerds

Apache Chief
May 21, 2011

ManoliIsFat posted:

I haven't played in a minute but would love to get on PS4 Parmos. Sent a transfer request as DJCrabhat (apache invited me, yell at him)

finally someone cool that i want to play with

Apache Chief
May 21, 2011

NattyBo posted:

If you suck we will tell you in no uncertain terms, just fair warning, I'm too old to be patient and let players develop.

We're on a mission from God to win division 1

if u can't handle me at my worst then u don't deserve me at my best

also everyone sucks and mates continues to be scared to play

Apache Chief fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Oct 22, 2016

Apache Chief
May 21, 2011
Like the great Apache Geronimo once said, "The soldiers never explained to the government when an Indian was wronged, but reported the misdeeds of the Indians."

When they came for soulex, I said nothing because he was playing using pro cam.
When they came for fluos, I said nothing because I couldn't understand his accent.
When they came for me, there was only Haag left to speak.

Don't risk your spot on a team that can win a D1 title every 7 years just for my honor.

Let us allow this thread to get back to discussing the delicate intricacies of the FUT market and upcoming SBC's.

• Locked thread