Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

emanresu tnuocca posted:

It's gonna be a pain in pro clubs now that they removed the origin chat rooms you could access from within the game, going to have to switch to voice chat or use our smartphones.

It's also super stupid cause there's a ton of apps that automatically pop to foreground like iTunes. I hope this gets fixed soon.

If you're on PC join this Discord channel! So far it's mostly me talking to myself about the game, but soon, soon I'm sure, it'll be awesome and used for chat. Not to be missed.

Here's another joining link, the one in the old PC thread expired: https://discord.gg/qThc6

vivisectvnv posted:

dudes with early access, is Croatian national team finally back in the game?!

Nope, sorry bro, goes straight from Cote d'Ivoire to Czech Republic :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

Tell you what tho fake shot/cross isn't nearly as good as it used to be, animation seems to be a bit slower.

e:

Here's a permanent link to PC Parmos Discord bc Origin sucks:

https://discord.gg/zBqQfCF

black.lion fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Sep 25, 2016

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

edited my original post w a new link that it claims is permanent, here it is:

https://discord.gg/zBqQfCF

thanks for the heads up!

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

if you want speedier passes, use the RB modifier, same w through balls

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

I finished it, the end is basically "To Be Continued" x 1,000 - hoping they actually extend it soon... don't want to spoiler anything but it's not that long a journey as it stands right now, and pretty anticlimactic, but I really enjoyed it and would like for there to be more so I guess that makes it a good and fun mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Honestly I'm not really sure what's the felony here, they abused a glitch in the game and violated the ToC but how is this criminal? Also, they made mad cash through this whole thing, rather impressive if you ask me.

If he didn't pay taxes on that $18M, dats fraud. You're supposed to pay taxes on income "from whatever source derived" e.g. even if it's illegal. That's why when people get busted with tons of weed or whatever they get taxed on the determined value of whatever is confiscated.

• Locked thread