Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I will bitch about this game to no end yet still play it more than anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I'm glad they made leveling your pro so much quicker and rewarding. A guy I play with is already a 92 forward after like 90 games.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

NattyBo posted:

I'm not sure I like how fast it is but I do like the retooling in general.

Well think of it this way, most of us just keep doing it over and over every year.. so it gets old. We all have done enough to be a higher rating quickly, plus, if it's too slow it turns off new players. It makes sense to make it quick.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

8bitlawd posted:

Protip - go to your settings and change the match length. It helps a ton, because otherwise finding chances is certainly dire unless your demanding a pass at literally all moments your team has possession.

Don't you have the option to play as the whole team like the demo? I haven't got around to trying it yet, but in the demo I shot twice with Hunter when he was put on and scored both times so I thought it was awesome.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Guillermus posted:

Yes, it is better to just play as the whole team and trying to get the chances with your player. Still, they should just let you skip the cutscenes and go straight to the decisions because they will force you through some scripted events no matter what you do. Right now I played 3 EPL matches, scored on all of them (hell, on the 3rd I scored a hat trick) and the manager still doesn't make me a starter. It's stupid that a player gets subbed in 7 matches, scores 12 goals yet he is still a sub.

Yeah someone told me if you play as a bottom feeder club even if you do great they still loan you out to the Championship.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
They will patch that I am sure, along with the whole "defenders are brick walls you cannot get within a couple yards of.. they will take the ball perfectly 95% of the time even from behind you" thing

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
The fact that 90% of posts in this thread are about all your retarded FUT squads makes this thread suck.

I hope the patch improves things, the game is way too counter attack heavy right now which I don't think the patch resolves. I hope they try to fix it later. Last year's game was all about passing and build up, this game wants you to play as quick as possible or risk getting it taken from your back line by overly aggressive forwards (super unrealistic).

It still improved many things. The in game engine is the exact same though, they did some manipulative advertising to act like the whole game uses IGNITE but it only is for Alex Hunter mode. Also, I cannot loving believe the game still has the same glitches and lag that it's had for a few versions now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Ultimate Team

• Locked thread