Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I joined dollar shave club and get one month free. I have to shave for my stupid job where I work from home. Post your experiences with dollar shave club do not talk about stupid goon straight razors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

two forty posted:

dud U" get the dr carvers easy shave butTAHHHHHHHH?

No

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

LegoPirateNinja posted:

i bought a 100-pack of razor cartridges that will last me 3-4 years because im not a trendy moron

I don't have 2 grand lying around to spend on razors that will rust to hell and back by the time I get to them
OP.

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I got the kind with four blades. I currently use the double blade kind from target

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

donkey salami posted:

Shave your balls

I just may

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The reviews say they aren't as good as Gillette or shock. Any goons want to weigh in?

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Cancel it immediately. I remember there being a dorco coupon(that's the brand they use) for 20% in the coupons forum and they give free shipping after a pretty small order.

Link OP.

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

thathonkey posted:

you have to shave for a work from home job ? Lol

Ya. Just kidding I have a real non computer job where I can't work at home

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Leroy Dennui posted:

It's a requirement for retard masturbators.

This

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

LegoPirateNinja posted:

lol wtg not having a hundred bucks to spend now so you can avoid paying twice that over the next four years

something tells me you dont live at the beach so i wouldnt worry about rust

A hundred drat razors?

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

jeff smisek posted:

i use ~THE EXECUTIVE~ to shave my legs op. i opted for delivey every other month and its workin out well so far

Thanks for the info. That looked like it had too many razors for me but I'm sure it's good for legs. Keep me apprised

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Like what just Blades for a drat shingle knife or what. I'm talking about shaving razor blades here

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
There seems to be some Confusion here I'm talking about buying face shaving razors not just like a pack of STANLEY razors for a roofing knife . Good Christ.

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Roylicious posted:

Assuming you're a boy, buy this: https://www.amazon.com/Merkur-Long-Handled-Safety-Razor/dp/B000NL0T1G

and buy this: https://www.amazon.com/Personna-Double-Razor-Blades-Count/dp/B0077LAJT2?th=1

$30ish plus shipping gets you months of shaving, even if you toss the blade after every single use. Then you just buy more razors.

Oh what in the gently caress I suppose you want me to buy a steampunk pocket watch as well?

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
People I need razors to shave my face with not a genuine badger fur shaving brush and sterling silver razor handle to do civil war reenactments with. If there is a better idea than dollar shave club I would like to hear about it

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

im gaye posted:

modern razors are a commodity you do not need and if you want inexpensive solutions put in some effort

im gaye posted:

modern razors are a commodity you do not need and if you want inexpensive solutions put in some effort

I don't want to slice my jugular with one of these steampunk razors either

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The stupid straight razor thing will put me in the poorhouse to buy a drat handle and then I'll never use it because it looks like it takes a year

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

BLARGHLE posted:

I could have sworn that was a nerd fad from like 8 years ago, but I guess it's still hanging around?

There's a thread in the mentally ill clothes forum about guys jacking their rods to badger fur shaving brushes so I thought it was a dumb goon trend devoid of all practicality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Manchild King posted:

That's why there have been so many suggestions to get a safety/double edge razor. It's the best balance of cost, quality and ease of use. Straight razors require you to have a not only a good shaving technique, but also good sharpening technique. Otherwise there will be lots of blood. Or a hosed up edge on your blade which is easy to do and a quite costly mistake.

Go to your closest fancy gentleman's store/webstore and see if they can work out some sort of payment plan so you can buy a safety razor handle.

*edit* My face is far, far cleaner than any hippy beard havers can possibly be.

You reckon I should buy a straight razor? I have to assume there's a reason nobody in the freakin world except goons uses the drat shits.

• Locked thread