Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't realize when I paid my dues for college that it included the health insurance cost. I waived the insurance and was surprised today to see an extra $1500 in my checking account. What should I do with it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

LegoPirateNinja posted:

did you use debt to pay your dues?

nope, paid out of pocket

edit: liking the dicks idea so far

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Celluloid Sam posted:

please buy me no man's sky thank you

you aren't missing much

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

504 posted:

Have you heard of Amway?

nope, explain

Tuxedo Gin posted:

buy 150 re-regs for dare

who is dare

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Ryoshi posted:

no mans sky is actually way fun and awesome if you didn't go into it with the mindset of someone who kickstarted star citizen, its a cool game to have installed so you can just chill out and explore planets after a long day at work

like of course there aren't giant fleet vs fleet space battles and poo poo lol smdh at these idiots who were all daydreaming about features like kids talking at recess

shhhhh don't let the mods hear!

Don't get my wrong, i like the game but for what it is but there isn't much too it. I only paid $20 for it though so I don't really mind.

• Locked thread