Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
1 PPR start 2:

Mike Wallace @ Jax
Demaryius Thomas @ Cin
T.Y. Hilton vs SD
Sterling Shepard vs Was

I think I'm leaning towards Hilton and Shepard especially since I have Cinci's defense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008
.5 PPR pick 2 RBs 2 WRs and 2 Flex

Currently have slotted in

WR1 Cobb vs DET
WR 2 DThomas @ CIN
RB1 Miller @ NE
RB2 Forte @ KC
FLEX McCoy vs ARI
FLEX Murray vs OAK

Possible replacements
Hurns vs BAL
TWilliams @ IND
Simms vs LA
Crowell @ MIA

Should I make any changes or hang tight

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Doltos posted:

1 PPR start 2:

Mike Wallace @ Jax
Demaryius Thomas @ Cin
T.Y. Hilton vs SD
Sterling Shepard vs Was

I think I'm leaning towards Hilton and Shepard especially since I have Cinci's defense.

I wouldn't overthink the Defense thing and would play DT and Hilton. It's absolutely possible for DT to have a great game and the Cincy D to have a great game.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Swarmin Swedes posted:

.5 PPR pick 2 RBs 2 WRs and 2 Flex

Currently have slotted in

WR1 Cobb vs DET
WR 2 DThomas @ CIN
RB1 Miller @ NE
RB2 Forte @ KC
FLEX McCoy vs ARI
FLEX Murray vs OAK

Possible replacements
Hurns vs BAL
TWilliams @ IND
Simms vs LA
Crowell @ MIA

Should I make any changes or hang tight

Hang tight you are solid.

Would you guys rather have Rams D @ TB or TB D vs. Rams. I have to go Rams right?

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

smoothitron posted:

Ingram for sure. Murray has pretty handily outperformed Jennings this year, I assume you're leaning Jennings as a matchup thing? I'd probably still lean Murray but it wouldn't be dumb to play the matchup as well.

Yeah I liked Jennings based on matchup but I'm leaning back towards Murray now due to Vereen getting a good share of carries. Also in theory Oakland's D won't give up as many points to the Titans and force Carr to throw all game.

smoothitron posted:

Full PPR
Starting Dez Bryant and Lamar Miller

Need 1 WR, 1 RB, and a Flex

Jamaal Charles vs NYJ
Spencer Ware vs NYJ
Latavius Murray @ Ten
Theo Riddick @ GB
Matt Jones @ NYG

Jeremy Maclin vs NYJ
Travis Benjamin @ Ind
Jordan Matthews vs Pit
John Brown @ Buf

Murray at RB. Benjamin and Matthews at WR/Flex

Doltos posted:

1 PPR start 2:

Mike Wallace @ Jax
Demaryius Thomas @ Cin
T.Y. Hilton vs SD
Sterling Shepard vs Was

Hilton and Shepard is what I'd go with.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
I'm way behind this week, is Gronk playing? Do we even trust Brisset to be able to throw?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Epi Lepi posted:

I'm way behind this week, is Gronk playing? Do we even trust Brisset to be able to throw?

Reply hazy try again

*shake *shake

My sources say no

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Gronk is rumored to be coming back this week but that is all it is at this point. He is listed as questionable this week and with the Pats, who the gently caress knows.

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

God Bless the Enclave! God Bless America!
Ive switched Snead and Landry in and out of my flex a dozen times and can't make a decision. .5 ppr down 0-2 so I really need a win.

Willie Snead vs. Falcons
Jarvis Landry vs. Browns

Ryan Tannehill has sucked for 1 and a half games so far this season and I don't have a ton of confidence he changes much in week 3. However, the Miami run game will be non-existent this week so they will be forced to air it out, and Haden stays on the outside so Landry probably won't be covered in the slot. Snead is a similar slot player who is projected for a lot of yards and receptions but the touchdowns will probably go to Ingram and Cooks. This week against the Falcons is supposed to be a high-scoring shootout, but so was last week and we all saw how that turned out. I think both players have decent games but I have a feeling one of them breaks out for a 20+ game.

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother
Make all of my decisions for me Rd. 2: Streaming Edition

6pt TDs, -2 INT, no deduction for sacks. Currently rostered in bold.

Blake Bortles vs Bal
Matt Ryan @ NO

Baltimore @ Jax
Arizona @ Buf
Houston @ NE
San Francisco @ Sea

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I need a FLEX WR for PPR
Cobb vs Det
Snead vs Atl
Enunwa @KC
Dorsett vs SD

I also have Langford but lol

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Arctic Baldwin posted:

I need a FLEX WR for PPR
Cobb vs Det
Snead vs Atl
Enunwa @KC
Dorsett vs SD

I also have Langford but lol

You really can't go wrong here. Dorsett takes the full advantage of injuries unless BMarsh sits.

Dorsett
Enunwa
Snead/Cobb

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Zauper posted:

Pick 2, 0 PPR standard scoring:

Maclin NYJ
Mike Wallace @Jax
Lockett SF
Sanu @NO
T Williams @IND
Enunwa @KC

I'm leaning towards Maclin + one of Wallace or Enunwa. I feel like something's gotta give with the jets though, they got 4 guys getting tons of touches and it's unlikely to continue. So Maclin + Wallace?

Any thoughts on this? Given the colts injuries, maybe williams makes sense? But then I'm double dipping with Rivers, which can be a bit scary if they don't connect.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
So I'm thinking about benching Edelman this week in favor of Tyrell Williams. My other starting WRs are Julio and Devante Parker. Smart?

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Mikey Purp posted:

So I'm thinking about benching Edelman this week in favor of Tyrell Williams. My other starting WRs are Julio and Devante Parker. Smart?

Hot take. Edelman is going to pick up passing yards.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Need 2 RB's

Spencer Ware vs. NYJ
Tevin Coleman @ NO
Thomas Rawls vs. SF
Ryan Mathews vs. PIT
Dwayne Washington @ GB

Ware would probably be locked in if Charles is ruled out, but if he's not then both RB spots are wide open i guess.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Zauper posted:

Pick 2, 0 PPR standard scoring:

Maclin NYJ
Mike Wallace @Jax
Lockett SF
Sanu @NO
T Williams @IND
Enunwa @KC

I'm leaning towards Maclin + one of Wallace or Enunwa. I feel like something's gotta give with the jets though, they got 4 guys getting tons of touches and it's unlikely to continue. So Maclin + Wallace?

No disagreement there.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

VietCampo posted:

Need 2 RB's

Spencer Ware vs. NYJ
Tevin Coleman @ NO
Thomas Rawls vs. SF
Ryan Mathews vs. PIT
Dwayne Washington @ GB

Ware would probably be locked in if Charles is ruled out, but if he's not then both RB spots are wide open i guess.

Ware, Coleman.

Ryan Mathews is going up against a stingy PIT defense that is priding itself on stopping run games. Rawls is in a tenuous timesharey position until things shake out and Dwayne Wash is an unproven commodity.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

smoothitron posted:

Make all of my decisions for me Rd. 2: Streaming Edition

6pt TDs, -2 INT, no deduction for sacks. Currently rostered in bold.

Blake Bortles vs Bal
Matt Ryan @ NO

Baltimore @ Jax
Arizona @ Buf
Houston @ NE
San Francisco @ Sea

With 6pt TDs, I'd go with Matt Ryan. Atlanta/New Orleans games have a tendency to go full shootout so the ceiling is sky high (average combined score of ATL/NO games played in NO for the last 10 years is 55).

As for those Ds, I'd take Arizona. Buffalo is a dumpster waiting for a spark and I'd recommend any defense playing them.

My dilemma (a good one to have at least) with my last Flex spot (1PPR):
Charles Sims vs LA
Theo Riddick @ GB
Frank Gore vs SD

Bolded is my current choice.

Sims is set to step up with Martin's injury but I'm still wary of actively starting any TB player.
Gore did well last week against Denver and but SD has done well against opposing RBs.
Riddick is also set to step up with Abdullah's injury but is playing a rivalry game in GB.

Thwomp fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Sep 22, 2016

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Thwomp posted:

My dilemma (a good one to have at least) with my last Flex spot (1PPR):
Charles Sims vs LA
Theo Riddick @ GB
Frank Gore vs SD

Bolded is my current choice.

Sims is set to step up with Martin's injury but I'm still wary of actively starting any TB player.
Gore did well last week against Denver and but SD has done well against opposing RBs.
Riddick is also set to step up with Abdullah's injury but is playing a rivalry game in GB.

I think I like Riddick more than Sims this week, but it's really close and I don't think I could justify my choice.

.5ppr, need 2 Flex:

ARob vs Balt
Tyrell Williams @IND

Ware vs NYJ
Cobb vs DET
Sims vs LA
Riddick @GB
Tevin Coleman @NO

Bold is my current choice. It's probably more of a request for my last flex since it'll be hard benching ARob even with his slow start, but I'd be open to benching him if I'm missing something matchup wise compared to my bench.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Russ vs SF
Carr @ Ten

Standard scoring.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Ben Nevis posted:

Russ vs SF
Carr @ Ten

Standard scoring.

Carr

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

0PPR
how does this look? Too many options :unsmigghh:

Nibbler
Feb 13, 2007

America's Game, the way it's meant to be played.
6 PTD

Tannehill v Browns
Carr @ Titans

Also trying to decide between a flex of
Tavon Austin @ TB
Or Rashad Jennings @ WAS
1 PPR

An embarrassment of riches I realize...

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
.5 PPR I need an RB2

Thomas Rawls v SF
Christine Michael v SF
Tevin Coleman v NO
Matt Jones @ NYG

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Nibbler posted:

6 PTD

Tannehill v Browns
Carr @ Titans

Also trying to decide between a flex of
Tavon Austin @ TB
Or Rashad Jennings @ WAS
1 PPR

An embarrassment of riches I realize...

Carr, Rashad

Epi Lepi posted:

.5 PPR I need an RB2

Thomas Rawls v SF
Christine Michael v SF
Tevin Coleman v NO
Matt Jones @ NYG

Coleman

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
The league in which I thought I drafted the worst has turned out to be the one with my most dominant team. Good problem to have, but who should I FLEX this week?

ESPN standard scoring, pick one FLEX:

Mike Wallace @ Jax
Jeremy Langford @ Dal
Allen Hurns vs. Bal
Tyrell Williams @ Ind

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

Start Julian Edelman vs. HOU over T.Y. Hilton vs. SD (standard)?

Not sure if Edelman's potential passing points push him over the top. I'm leaning toward no, and starting TY, but it sure is tempting to get QB points at my WR slot.

Edit: also, half-PPR: leaning Decker @ KC over Diggs @ CAR but it's close.

SurgicalOntologist fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Sep 22, 2016

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

SurgicalOntologist posted:

Start Julian Edelman vs. HOU over T.Y. Hilton vs. SD (standard)?

Not sure if Edelman's potential passing points push him over the top. I'm leaning toward no, and starting TY, but it sure is tempting to get QB points at my WR slot.

Yeah I keep seeing people say play Edelman for the QB points but I can't tell if people are serious or not.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Inspector_666 posted:

Yeah I keep seeing people say play Edelman for the QB points but I can't tell if people are serious or not.

he's going to throw it 3-4 times tonight.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
Should I flex Blount (Hou) or Jordon Matthews (Pit) this week? Blount has been a workhorse and is a top-10 RB through the first two weeks, but he can't help in the passing game which is going to hurt his value in a game that NE is likely going to be trailing in all night given the QB situation.

Matthews is a target beast in a game where PHI will likely be throwing a ton to keep up with PIT, and Wentz has proven reliable.

I'm leaning Matthews.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

MacheteZombie posted:

he's going to throw it 3-4 times tonight.

Is that a yes or a no?

I mean I guess he's only projected to score 3 less points than any other option I have and who knows maybe he'll throw a TD.

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Sep 22, 2016

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Inspector_666 posted:

Is that a yes or a no?

I mean I guess he's only projected to score 3 less points than any other option I have and who knows maybe he'll throw a TD.

What do you mean maybe? The guy has a 100% passing TD percentage! heh

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Inspector_666 posted:

Is that a yes or a no?

People are serious when they say Edelman could get qb points. That said, he has 1 pass in the post season, 51 yards for a TD, and that's what is driving the hype. That's his only NFL pass iirc.

e: you shouldn't factor it in to your start/sit decision. I'd start Edelman though.

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

There are reports that he's prepared "extensively" to be the backup QB. But I also saw that Jimmy G is still active as the backup. While they might run a couple trick plays with an Edelman pass, they also might put him in as QB if anything happens with Brissett. However, this does not seem like something to be banking on.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

timp posted:

The league in which I thought I drafted the worst has turned out to be the one with my most dominant team. Good problem to have, but who should I FLEX this week?

ESPN standard scoring, pick one FLEX:

Mike Wallace @ Jax
Jeremy Langford @ Dal
Allen Hurns vs. Bal
Tyrell Williams @ Ind

Id go with Wilkiams against an awful IND with Wallace a distant second. Hurns is meh and Langford (whom I own) is a disaster and will probably be supplanted mid-game.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Yahoo standard, no ppr, pick a RB and a Flex

Charlie Sims v LA
Kelvin Benjamin v Min
Gore v SD
Ware v NYJ
Tevin Coleman @ NO

Leaning Sims and Benjamin. Will go with Ware for one of them if Charles is still out.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

dxt posted:

Yahoo standard, no ppr, pick a RB and a Flex

Charlie Sims v LA
Kelvin Benjamin v Min
Gore v SD
Ware v NYJ
Tevin Coleman @ NO

Leaning Sims and Benjamin. Will go with Ware for one of them if Charles is still out.

Yeah I like what you got, and your plan if Charles sits. Stick to that.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
That Vickings D makes me nervous. Should I be starting Cam Newton against the Vikings or Matt Ryan against the Saints in a standard (no ppr) league?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

ESPN standard

Russell Wilson vs. SF
Matthew Stafford @ GB

I know, start your studs, but I'm really feeling down on Russ, especially with Doug Baldwin's status. I felt like we're looking at some 10-6 slopfest.

shyduck fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Sep 22, 2016

• Locked thread