Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

swickles posted:

You had it right, Mama Linetti is married to Papa Boyle.

Due to Gina and Charles boning, breaking up, and having a hotel room that they accidentally gave to their mom and dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Yeah it's great. There's a hint of Frasier and his brother in him, and they were low-key coded as gay, but the flashbacks to his funky badass cop days balance that out wonderfully, and I think they've done a great job of slowly revealing his goofy side, like when he eats marshmallows or congratulates Jake on the Full Bullpen.

And that pun :golfclap:

Or holding puppies

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

I think they should make a show about cops and make its musical. Maybe sing about selling babies

• Locked thread