Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

DoctorWhat posted:

It only gets transphobic towards the very end!

Overtly transphobic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

TommyGun85 posted:

This show has really taken a nosedive this season. Its borderline unwatchable now.

I thought this episode was a real step up from the first four.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Dresh posted:

I wonder how many people got into Monty Hall arguments themselves after watching this? I always found that the best way to explain it was to present an alternate 100 door scenario where you pick one and the host then opens 98 of the other doors leaving your pick and one other.

I find a simple diagram like this makes it clearest.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Or Gina survived miraculously unharmed but insists that she's a ghost haunting the precinct.

• Locked thread