Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

There's also a part 3 next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

I really wish I could have watched it, but TiVo's continuing circling of the drain meant the episode wasn't marked as new and had an original air date of 11/1 which means it didn't record.

Oh well, there's Hulu tomorrow.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Gina's towel? I think the solution is to clone a new Gina.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

Wiki says next new episode is Feb 12 with another new one the following week

Negatory.

Fox still says April 11th.

http://www.fox.com/brooklyn-nine-nine

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

I do give them props for having NOTHING in episode descriptions that could let us infer anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

I honestly felt the episode flowed really naturally. It was serious where it needed to be balanced by Jake and Amy with the kids.

It was nice to see a nuanced approach presented here. Terry did the right thing and it had consequences. The consequences weren't his fault and they weren't right, but it is reality. It not only tackled racism in policing, but also the thin blue line stuff that's​ direct impediment to resolving that racism. That's no tall order for a half hour comedy.

• Locked thread