Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
Their portrayal of Florida as a post-apocalyptic hell-hole is just fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

I really thought I'd hate both crossovers, but it ended up being only one scene in 99 and the crossover stuff in New Girl actually worked really well. The 99 characters that appeared in New Girl seemed like the same kind of kooks that regularly show up in that show.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

I've never actually sat down and watched an episode of Frasier before. I'm in between shows right now, so I think I actually will.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

I'm usually pretty lax about catching background reactions of non-speaking characters, so I'm glad I read this thread before watching the episode last night. It was just full of this stuff, and was probably one of the better episodes of the series. I was laughing at every scene. All three plot-lines were great, and I love the relationship between Terry and Jake.

Also, Amy secretly considering Holt and Kevin to be her second set of parents is so in character for her. Perfect.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

My local TV listings are showing a two-part episode tonight at 8:30. It was unexpected to say the least. I wasn't expecting any new episodes for at least a week, so this is a nice surprise.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Jake and Amy's Harry Potter exchange was really adorable.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

"Because men are horrible and the world is a nightmare, right."

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

algebra testes posted:

Is it worth watching @Midnight for?

If you don't like the show, then no it's not really worth watching the one episode just for Stephanie. I already watch it semi-regularly so it was just a nice bonus for me to see her on it. drat though, her natural speaking voice is so wildly different than her character on 99. She's a really skilled actor. She voiced a character on an episode of Bob's Burgers earlier this season and I couldn't believe it was her when I saw her name in the credits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

I never really thought the show ever got very bad, especially not bad enough to warrant the word "nosedive." So to answer your question.... yes?

• Locked thread