Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
I tend to lean toward "it's a dream" due to her saying "I'd rather get hit by a bus than get another text from you, Charles!" earlier. It does seem oddly coincidental.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

sticklefifer posted:

I saw Stephanie Beatriz on @Midnight and holy poo poo I did not expect her to have that personality. Her normal voice is much higher pitched, and she's bubbly.

You should check out the Modern Family episodes she's in.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

I like that the racist cop was Joey "Hair" Quinn, moved from Miami after a notorious serial killer vanished.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I spent the entire episode hoping Gina Gershon wouldn't be corrupt. It was so loving obvious from the beginning, I thought maybe they were playing the audience. But no, we need yet another dirty cop/FBI agent storyline.

Yeah, it seemed like they were playing all the common tropes "You're on to me, so why don't you join the team?".

Who knows, maybe Jake will "Bust" her only to find out it was an even bigger undercover job.

It was dumb but I couldn't stop laughing at the recurring water drinking job. Maybe pushed a BIT too far but I feel his pain, when I went through weight loss I had to drop soda cold turkey and drink a ton of water so I had many, many of the same thoughts.

• Locked thread