Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???

Grinning Goblin posted:

edit: Which is really weird since they handled Melissa Fumero's pregnancy just fine.

They really didn't. I don't think I laughed once when they went to the Texas prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

Jake and Boyle casually ruining that poor dude's life was a little too real/close to being actual police for my taste. Also, the lifted plot/resolution/beats from The Office's Branch Closing was kind of lame. HOWEVER, everything regarding Hitchcock was gold.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

swickles posted:

You mean the guy with a giant bag full of heroin?

Nah

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

this is extremely not the place or show to talk about police seriously, BUT I just saw this https://twitter.com/dirkblocker/status/857987924217835520 so who knows

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

Most shows don't last long or get renewed with 0.9 in the demo, and this one has been at 0.6 for every spring episode and losing to the CW, so thankfully the argument will be over soon. :(

try the new taco place fucked around with this message at 13:18 on May 11, 2017

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

I like the version of Gina that was best friends with Jake growing up

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

Melissa Fumero and Stephanie Beatriz are the only cast members who might move up in the entertainment world imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

I wonder how they're going to get around the fact that they'd be beaten to death in a week

• Locked thread