Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Dug the opener, but wished we had a set of back to back episodes if we only got to have Holt and Peralta this week. Unless it's going to take a few more episodes before everyone else comes back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Tonight is part two, so that's not going to happen quite yet.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Tri Swamp area, sold already. I swear since I moved here, the state is even more the butt of jokes than ever before.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah I want it to be good, but it can't be. These things so rarely work, and New Girl isn't strong enough a show. There's just going to be too many characters competing for screen time. Let's hope it's at least not awful.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Fantastic episode, probably my fave recurring season special of any show right now. I wonder how many preventable crimes are committed while the heist goes on.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Solid ep, that trailer for Fist Fight in the first break lasted about 2 minutes tho. Hope it doesn't get shown a bunch before February as it could be fun, and I don't want to be sick of it by then.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Insanely solid double episode, I think I laughed fully more before the first break even than most shows. Also was beaming ear to ear when it was obviously going to be a Doug Judy episode.

This season has been really good and episodes like that really cement it not slipping in quality, despite what some say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Fellatio del Toro posted:

He had one last year and it bombed

Bombed isn't really the right way to describe it, it didn't make money because it simply didn't get shown anywhere. People wanted to go see it, and the people who could go generally really enjoyed it, but a film can't make money if it's not on any screens. Plain bad marketing really, it could've been pretty big.

• Locked thread