Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:jerry: What's the deal with GBS? :jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

this turned out better than i could have possibly imagined

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Kuato posted:

They should just close down the post office. I've had Newman on ignore for years because I don't care about him or what he has to say, but still talk about him years later.

is it because newman is fat you filthy fuckin bigot? i will have you know fatness is a very serious issue and furthermore i

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

imagine - kramer but with a suit and tie and a post count of about negative 20,000.

he's trying to get his HOA to ban christmas lights and being super sincere about it. later he goes home to snort coke in jerry's apartment.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

The Pony Incident posted:

thats one hilarious gif

thanks dude i made it myself

i am John "hilarious" Gif

you can call me sir, though.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Elaine leaves gbs to post in fyad, gets banned.

sorry buddy

the closest thing this analogy has to elaine is george in drag slowly stroking it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

donkey salami posted:

It'd have the same ending

the most popular thing on the network going out before its prime and the best people on the show probed for an entire year

• Locked thread