Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Hi GBS,

I'm starting a new gig as a marketing consultant with a pretty major Chirstian Religion (don't worry not Catholocism lol). Anyways I wanted to get people's thoughts on the bible. It seems like it's not that popular these days and we're wondering what would get you back in to it. Would steampunk help? If we had a steampunk version of Jesus, with steam and cogs and whatever, would that help?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think it is time for another anime bible

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
aw, remember steampunk?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

No kids are in to steamcrunk these days. Way different.

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

i think it'd be cool if jesus was gay and maybe wanted to cut his dick off

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I think kids are obsessed with Drake. Have the artist, Drake, in this book.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

They already have Bibles with totally bitching covers to attract youth

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Modernised new testament with the apostles as teenagers and jesus as a wise stoner.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
the bibles got some freaky sex and violence so maybe theres a way you can shoehorn drugs in there? maybe just slip in "god doesn't mention anything about shooting heroin though" every time the bible mentions drunkards being lame or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

We are definitely talking with the people at VICE about some collaborations.

Just trying to get your feelings on this: Action Bronson Reads the Bible?

• Locked thread