Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

"I think we're all coming down too fast because what that guy did was a felony."

That episode had a ton of lines that had me floored, most of them from Cece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't think we know its the finale, we just know its the season finale and they're not sure if they're getting renewed so they made an episode that could work as a series finale if it is.

I liked it. It was a little underwhelming but I think I'm glad about that. The show had kind of crossed that sitcom line where they get sillier and more exaggerated as time goes on, so it was kind of nice that it did a kind of "Scrubs" move (not that it ever got that bad) and just finished on a nice, simple note. Everything kind of made sense and worked and left everyone on a good note.

I guess except Reagan who really got the short end of that. But ah well. My interest can only go so far for New Girl saying "I know, lets have Megan Fox play a cold, distant person."

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Eh, I like it but I feel like its mostly run its course. If it comes back I'll watch it and hopefully keep enjoying it but the story more or less peaked with the wedding and that was a nice place to end it where everyone's got their life together and moving forward happily.

Everything's gotta end sometime. Having a graceful end is nice.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Eh. It ended in a nice place but 8 episodes is a good number for them to do the obvious stuff like CeCe giving birth, Winston getting married, and Nick and Jess establishing an adult relationship and getting engaged or something. And them all probably moving out of the loft and saying goodbye to that period of their lives.

And Coach because Coach should be in the series finale.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh. Well I guess that does away with that stuff and pushes it more towards "CeCe and Schmidt have a family, Winston and Aly are starting one, and Nick and Jess are settling down?" or something. A little more of a wildcard but I guess Parks and Rec pulled it off.

I just want Coach to bookend the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That seems very dumb and would probably leave me soured on the series.

Like, I wasn't deeply invested in Nick and Jess or anything but like the entire last season or two was spent building up to them getting back together so if Nick suddenly cheated on her and it broke up... I'd really end up finding this show stupid.

I'm missing a joke, right?

• Locked thread