Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Oh poo poo didn't know this was on again. Thank god for DVR. Time to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

God they need to just end this show.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Aardark posted:

Is this still any good? I stopped giving a poo poo at some point.

Well the funniest part of the episode was Winston's cooky shirt.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

The fact that Jessica Day supports Clinton is the only proof I need to vote Trump.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Lampsacus posted:

Band of Brothers homage in 2017 yes please.

I adore this show. Especially for its acid tongued banter. Are there any other shows with this type of humour because my god.

Happy Endings. Just rewatched it again a few weeks ago and it is still great. RIP :(

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

:lol: @ Schmitt's first name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Yeah that was actually a pretty funny episode. I'm pumped that Megan Fox is gone finally. I actually liked her character but I didn't buy Nick and her at all.

• Locked thread