Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I'm still watching! Thanks OP. This opening felt last season. If not this one, next.

Predictions:
Jess and Nick go traveling together, CC and SHMT live domestically, Winston and Ferguson stay in the loft alone forever until Coach returns and is like sup and they goof around on the couch. If you catch my drifty drift.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Maxwell Lord posted:

I hope Aly never leaves. Nasim Pedrad fits really well with this ensemble.
Yeah if you want to breath new life into the loft move her in.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Band of Brothers homage in 2017 yes please.

I adore this show. Especially for its acid tongued banter. Are there any other shows with this type of humour because my god.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

My favourite part was Jess starting her first day as principal either still drunk or at least extremely hungover from staying up all night drinking in a cellar and they didn't make a bit out of it.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

But the banter! It could go on forever. Ah.

What will fill the How I Met Your Mother shaped hole in my heart after this is gone?

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

hey i'm me winston too!! <- my favourite line

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

There will be at least one break up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah maybe Nick and Jess. They might do a redux of the pilot where Jess leaves Nick after she catches him cheating on her.

• Locked thread