Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

maki kinda disappears after a while, only popping up every few episodes after that so don't worry. and you haven't even met the best girls(and guys) yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Van Dine posted:

I'm going to suggest you watch Le Chevalier D'eon out of those. It's not the best anime on that list, in my opinion, but it is weird, and I think it should be tried.

This thread's looking quiet, but I just finished watching all of Seto no Hanayome because of the recommendation I got here earlier, and I loved it. It took a bunch of eps (maybe up to ep 8?) before I got to adore it as opposed to just liking it. I don't know if it's that I got used to the series or if it's that it hit its stride. Maybe it was a bit of both? After a comedy series has built up its cast, that sometimes gives it more space. My favourite episode was probably ep 20, and San and Lunar's dads trying to relate to them by learning from dating sims slew me.

Anyway, now I've seen all of that series I'm back to not knowing what to watch next. Which of these should I go for?

DNAngel
Galaxy Express 999
G Gundam
Girlish Number
Gosick
Kaiba
Kimagure Orange Road
Nagi no Asukara
ReLife
Saint Tail
Scrapped Princess
Terra e