Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.

Delicious sandwich posted:

dogsicle instructed me to watch Konosuba back in September, and I did. It's good! Last year I put it below Tanaka-kun is Always Listless on my year-end list, but I think Konosuba's second season eclipsed both of them.

Watch Durarararara. I loved the first 3/4 of the first series, though I was never as interested in the stuff that came after that.

Arpeggio of Blue Steel
Polar Bear Cafe
Punch Line
Sketchbook ~full color's~
Symphogear

Watch Punch Line. It's stupid, but gloriously so, and I expect you'll get around to Symphogear of your own accord sooner.

Texhnolyze
Baccano
Toradora
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
Trip report for Baccano!. Finished all 13+3 episodes in a period of 3 days, so, clearly, I enjoyed it quite a bit. Characters were all larger-than-life, and it tied up a lot neater than I would have originally thought. I'm going to have to rewatch it in its entirety at some point, though I'm going to rewatch Episode 1 later tonight (as is my habit with a lot of these complex shows) to see what kind of stuff gets pushed through.

The problem that I had was that the show really was incomplete in its originally broadcast form, and I really only got a real sense of satisfaction after the three OVAs had completed. Granted, that shouldn't be taken as a flaw nowadays, but, especially in original broadcast form, I can't really see how Durarara is considered to be an inferior effort to the degree that it is.

Anyway, since it came up in Viggy's post, I will wind up watching and providing a report for Texhnolyze as well, but first I have to finish the second and third cours of durararax2, since this sort of put me in the mood for more of these sorts of clusterfucks.

• Locked thread