Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

no go on Quiznos posted:

Utena, symbolism everywere.

Cute girls doing action-y things backlog:
Strike Witches
Girls und Panzer
High School Fleet
New Cutie Honey & Re: Cutie Honey
Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn

Re: Cutie Honey and the other thing I guess. Have fun!

Le Chevalier D'eon
Digimon Adventure
Natsume Yujinchou
Monogatari Second Season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Van Dine posted:

I'm going to suggest you watch Le Chevalier D'eon out of those. It's not the best anime on that list, in my opinion, but it is weird, and I think it should be tried.

Hey, thanks - I thought the thread had died on me.

I actually did sit and watch the first episode of Le Chevalier D'eon about a month ago, and really liked it! A beautiful historical drama with interesting supernatural elements - and I'd like to return and finish it, but I also admitted to myself that I wasn't in the mood for a full historical drama, so I put it down. I'll see how the second episode stands tonight, though, so thank you!

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Julias posted:

*cough* *cough*

Okay, okay.

The Eccentric Family

On my end...

Zeta Gundam
Zeta Gundam
Zeta Gundam
Zeta Gundam
Zeta Gundam

:v:

(I'm on episode 9 and actually enjoying it this go 'round, so I have a shot at finishing it!)

• Locked thread