Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smenj
Oct 10, 2012

Mentat Radnor posted:

- Turn A Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
- Giant Robo
- Space Battleship Yamato (If you pick this one, tell me where to start! The 1977 movie and then on to the 1978 TV series, or is there a superior remake or something? Clueless)
- The Super Dimension Fortress Macross (1982)

I don't know much about the rest of those, but I watched the new Yamato series from 2012, which is a remake of the original TV series (I think), and it was bloody excellent, so I'm choosing that. It's called Space Battleship Yamato 2199.

Anyways, my list is mostly stuff I've owned on DVD for ages and never got around to actually starting, so here we are:

- Baccano
- Ghost In The Shell SAC
- Paranoia Agent
- Patlabor OVA series
- Noein (got no idea what the hell this is or why I have it, but hey)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread