Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

AnoHito posted:

I seem to have dropped Turn-A Gundam for what are probably the same reasons I dropped it before. I really cannot stand Loran. He just comes off as so drat bland and indecisive, yet the show keeps trying to frame him as some sort of super-cool interesting badass, and it really doesn't do it for me. In fact, all of the characters seem boring and stupid in ways that are just obnoxious to me and ruin what seems like a plot that is at least somewhat interesting. I may go back to it at some point, but that point is not now.

Well, with that gone,[/b]

I haven't seen the show in a while, like 10+ years, but there is a pretty hard chunk of episodes that just suck early on, that lead to a fantastic conclusion. Where are you episode wise?

I never got that they were trying to push Loran as a badass, but that may just be from coming off of Wing at the time. It seemed more that they were trying to frame him as competent, and the only one on Earth who knows how to use the Turn A. I'm assuming you haven't met Laura Rola yet?

quote:

1. Gatchaman Crowds
2. Seto no Hanayome
3. Perfect Blue
4. Non Non Biyori
5. Servant X Service

If Perfect Blue is the movie by Satoshi Kon, you should definitely watch that.

1) Space Dandy Season 2
2) Madoka Magica
3) Kill la Kill
4) Haibane Ranmei
5) Wild Card (pick the series you think is the best from the last 10 years)

Anora fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Nov 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread