Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Gyra_Solune posted:

doesn't the very wiki you got that from have an article entirely on mami's boobs, or something

tl;dr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://a.pomf.cat/wixssi.webm

shipping beat you might've missed: kyouko falls over sayaka in the rebellion op in an 'accidental kiss' moment.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Stexils posted:

can we get some more fanart of the cast as manatees? asking for a friend, who is a manatee

as manatees, probably not! but sealdoka and homuotter used to be popular.

sealdoka is powerful and uses madoka's trademark "wehihi" laugh.

E: if you flip sayaka's あたしって、ほんとバカ line so that it becomes あたしって、ほんとカバ you get "I really am a hippo", and so there's a pixiv tag for sayaka as a hippopotamus

Space Flower fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Sep 21, 2016

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Anyone else with regrets about missing the goddess scale figs before, rejoice. Ume-tentei versions are coming.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

PerrineClostermann posted:

Do they combine like Voltron? This is important

Try it out and post results.

I have to say, pachislot might actually be good. Now if they can just push out all those Prism Nana OVAs...

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Paper Lion posted:

a lovely magical girl version of Lain, give it a pass this anime season

Where are you seeing your takeaways from Lain being rephrased in Madoka? I'm not seeing where Shaft tackles the issue of human identity in a wired future and a feeling of loneliness in a world where everyone is connected. You can't be talking about the characters, since Madoka and Lain are nothing alike and the former doesn't have an apathetic family that alienates her further every episode. None of the characters share any similarities either at first glance or in the role they serve the plot.

If all the thought you put into this post was, "lol first Lain and now Madoka? wtf 2 gods??"" then you're an idiot.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
lol that the design for the sealed Sayaka changes her hairclip from ff to pp

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
You see when you rip off the flesh, blood, and guts that makes these two shows so interesting, you'll see that they're both the same skeleton inside. except one skellington has 206 bones and the other has 180 and one has broken its clavicle three times and the other one was born with big toes shorter than the second toes, and actually they're a boy and girl, but still the same skeleton, basically, sort of.

2spooky.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
It's mostly a dead nickname but there's some great KyouMami art and doujinshi you can only find by searching 'MamiAn' instead

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://u.pomf.is/nydson.mp4

the ange vierge devs are making a mobage side story for madoka magica.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

PerrineClostermann posted:

I don't see why Sayaka would be especially different from them

uh, Nagisa and her are from the law of cycles, physically speaking. Mami and Kyouko are the same girls they've been since the wraith world was created.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Maitake is the above doujin artist who just had a truckload of his stuff scanlated this year; it's amazing.

I think he and Kairakuen Umeka have the snappiest, wittiest stuff around and I wanna see them get serialized sometime. But until then, ill appreciate every doujinshi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

good comics

• Locked thread