Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

miy mwoiultlh tbreaptpreude ifno srteavtiecr more
streaming would probably be a better way to show it to ppl, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

i mean yeah, from a convenience standpoint. i'm not inclined to download a zip and unzip and load into VLC, but i'll click play on a clyp/soundcloud/whatever

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

Impatient Skype JO posted:

I now have a soundcloud. But don't be lazy, I made all this music for you. Least you could do is load it like one of yer fancy vidjamagames

if you're gonna be like that then you could post the link to the soundcloud

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

i'm listening to the soundcloud stuff now and it seems to be a bunch of short guitar riffs. which is neat i guess, but they don't really seem fully-formed at all, just a bunch of short ideas.

if you're uploading these "samplers" as shortened versions of your songs because of soundcloud space restrictions, i'd honestly suggest you ditch the sampler thing and just upload what you feel are currently your best full songs.

also, your future jam videos desperately need a better setup for recording audio. in the video with your friend it sounds like you're recording through the phone that's taking the video, and since it's next to the drummer there are lots of spots where your playing is completely drowned out by his.

i'm giving these comments with good intention and i'm not trying to offend you, i'm just trying to be honest.

sea of losers fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jan 13, 2017

• Locked thread