Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Cumulonimbus Antagonistic Posting

Captain Invictus posted:

The stuff the manga goes into blows what's been covered in the anime away, really. It's amazing the directions the series has gone, when a lot of other series would have resolved a given plot and then ended the series outright.

Do you think there's a decent chance of much of it being covered in the second cour, or is there just too much material to get through?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

How is there only one more episode of this? :(

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Captain Invictus posted:

Maybe they'll go for another season later. Seems to be quote popular, isn't it?

I really hope so! It feels like the kind of show that I wouldn't expect to get another season, but then again, I'm surprised it got two cours in the first place.

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Holy hell this was an incredible episode. This show is so astonishingly good at pushing you into its' characters heads and making you feel their experiences, even for minor side characters.

• Locked thread