Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Everything is perfect.

The OP is perfect.

Kiriyama's bare room is perfect.

The match scene is perfect.

The Kawamotos' house is perfect.

Momo is super cute and perfect.

The cats are perfect.

The food is perfect.

Nikaidou is perfect.

The ED is perfect.

Everything is perfect.

Anime of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Sonata Mused posted:

Bless this child

Momo is precious and perfect and I will loving murder anyone who makes her cry.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Everything in this anime is perfect.

When it was first announced I was skeptical, because I didn't think SHAFT or Shinbo were a good fit. I was wrong.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Nice.

Be careful though: that trailer has some very slight spoilers if you're only following the anime.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

A question on Japanese society, if anyone can answer it. In this episode we get an instance of "even though this recently orphaned child had living relatives who are able to take care of them, they are about to be put into an orphanage because no one wants to do so".

I've seen this before in other Japanese media (Usagi Drop, for example), and I was wondering how common this kind of bullshit is. Does this happen frequently in real life, or is it just featured often in media for the sake of drama?

• Locked thread