Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Coaaab posted:

It's also going for 22 episodes, so I don't know where it will end plotwise.

hell yeah, i thought it was one cour only. i hope it gets through the bullying arc although that might be too far in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

It's based on a saying, If March comes in like a lion it goes out like a lamb, which is in its original context about weather

there's probably some japanese word play in there too

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

super good first episode. end card was by Kentaro Miura which was neat

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

keep araragi away from that innocent family

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

im going to marry nikaido

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

I don't know shogi and I never really had an issue with the matches in this series cause they're not really technical. like I don't know the significance of individuals moves, but it also never dwells on individual moves or strategy surrounding them and mainly just paints a picture of the rythym of the match through dialogue/internal monologue.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

The Colonel posted:

i love how suikoden is just a game about trying to get as many people into your rebel army castle as possible through any means necessary, whether it's traveling around the world looking for people who are willing to accept an invitation to your Radical Castle or forgiving everyone who pisses in your cereal.

except kraze. kraze sucks

quoting the double fail

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

the equivalent chapter of the manga goes more into the explanation

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/3-Gatsu-no-Lion/3-Gatsu-No-Lion-Chapter-15?id=41546

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Cowwan posted:

Cool, thanks.

Semi-related, looking at these chapter numbers I'm probably going to pick up the manga after the show runs it's course.

def should. it'll take like three 26 eoisode seasons to adapt all that's out now which probably won't happen and lots of stuff after where the anime is likely to end is super good.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

i wouldn't say its impossible, but general convention is on the side of one season

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

is crunchy only offering the new episode in standard definition for anyone else?

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

ive always thought of flocks of birds as a decently common visual image, not something id really connect with one particular director

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

That's p fuckin great, considering what arcs they'll likely get into.

Heck yeah it is. Hope it's two cour again

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

less sick more coma I believe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

yes the ending is better if you misinterpret it

• Locked thread