Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

This was a really good episode.

Also the Yuki opening gave me intense Honey & Clover nostalgia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

P-Mack posted:

Do you need to know anything about shogi to appreciate this? I know the rules but am completely ignorant as far as strategy goes.

Don't worry some nice cats will sing songs to teach you all you need to know.

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

Takahashi is officially the best boy.

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

Cavelcade posted:

The image of Hina's determination is one of my favourite frames in anime in a long, long time. It's the perfect climax to her personal character growth and it's filled with such a perfect mix of emotions that I teared up a little.

This show is amazing, everyone should watch it.

Seriously, I screencapped it a well.

SHAFT also really blew the budget on this one, it was the best animated episode in a while.

This show is so good!!!!

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

Raenir Salazar posted:

I ship Rei with the older sister, I feel like that's a little more wholesome.

Rei is too skinny for her, she'd be all about Nikaidou.

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

littleorv posted:

Honey and Clover is really great but it also has one of the most maddening endings I have ever witnessed

This is a really good synopsis of that show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

Pootybutt posted:

Lmao WTF That post credits art

I've always wanted to see Hana dressed as Dva and Rei as a Jojo character.

• Locked thread