Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

So the rock that was your forum has been lifted and you've been exposed you to a terrifying, blinding light. You scuttled in the direction of the nearest crevice and wound up here in byob. Welcome! Byob is a nice and chill place, very welcoming to strangers so long as they're any two of funny, talented and well-intentioned. Most of us aren't even one of those things so here's this thread where BYOB regulars will post to say they'll take a new poster under their wings and where new posters will post to request such a thing to happen.

Old timers post to introduce yourselves and I'll add you to a list in the OP. Newbies can pick a buddy from the list and the old timers will, for a while, look out for their little buddies until they can spread their wings and at least waddle on their own in BYOB. Maybe add them to your buddy list, show up in their threads, make conversation. I dunno.

OLD TOPS:

---
NEWBIES:

---
BUDS:
Manifisto - crr, Takane
Uxzuigal- H*ck, The_Book_Of_Harry
SIB - Fart Puzzle, Dandywalken
Doc Friday - vols bitch, counterfeitsaint
Macnult - The_Book_Of_Harry, Theophany, They might be
Piso Mojado - Munchables, Toadvine
i flunked out - Nathilus, Smash it Smash hit
Symbolic - Cthulu Carl, femcastra
Tiberius Thyben - Applewhite
Darkamn Fanpage-Gatekeeper
CoG - GRILLARY CLINTON, POWERBALL, Grody
Piso Mojado - Iron Prince
super mario batali - THE BANANNA, Crow_Rodeo
DOPE FIEND KILLA G - School Nickname
social vegan - A Big Black Turnout
MrWillsauce - Rack, Android Lust
Luvcow - Absolute Lithops, Jerry Mumphrey, shoophobo
Hogge Wild - Carmant
I Was The Fury - GORDON
HighwireAct - HATECUBE, ROFLburger
Adiabatic - Sitting Here, Wendigee
Splatmaster - Marshall Louis, Jimlit
POWERBALL - MiracleWhale
FluffieDuckie - Buckets, Munchables, Historical Wizards
misty mountaintop - a messed up horse, saucy seadweller
alnilam - Palisader, queserasera, Fanky Malloons

IF I'VE MISSED YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW - CoG
---

PS in honour of drilldo squirt appreciation month drilldo squirt will answer questions posted itt by new posters in return for appreciation

PPS Posting Stud Nooner offers Tips & Tricks as well

PPPS Please leave food out for nockturne

Saint Isaias Boner fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Oct 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

hello I would like a newbie, hopefully this one won't post he dick and be banned (rip my last newbie)

e: you should chose me as your adoptive mom if you want to be a nice poster and you want to post funny things esp concepts taken literally like lava lamps full of real lava or a carpool that is a pool in a car

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Sep 21, 2016

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

City of Glompton posted:

hello I would like a newbie, hopefully this one won't post he dick and be banned (rip my last newbie)

thank you CoG and good luck with not getting another terrible, broken poster as your buddy

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
i want one

e: but the newbie has to first pass the test and post some self made art here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3790760

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GORDON

by Fluffdaddy
Hi I am a newbie. I think I am nice and chill, generally.

Do people get banned around here for stating unpopular opinions about stuff like..... what constitutes a disease?

Or does it not even come up in conversation in this forum? I don't even know. I am adrift.

----------------

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I was here a bit before the great refugee disaster, but I'd still like some guidance in this byob-scape

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
If anyone wants advice on how to be a good poster you should pm me.

----------------

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

GORDON posted:

Do people get banned around here for stating unpopular opinions about stuff like..... what constitutes a disease?

Or does it not even come up in conversation in this forum? I don't even know. I am adrift.

The Bananana posted:

I was here a bit before the great refugee disaster, but I'd still like some guidance in this byob-scape

welcome friends. i hope you find the answers and or places you are looking for

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

drilldo squirt posted:

If anyone wants advice on how to be a good poster you should pm me.

drilldo squirt will you be taking a buddy or are you just going to field questions from people?

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH
Hello I am new to yob. I will post here sometimes but not all times.

Here is my dog and cat

I enjoy the movies The Thing & Uncle Buck

----------------

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

GORDON posted:

bans are extremely rare but threads get gassed pretty commonly if they are garbage/not funny/a chat thread in disguise

if you do not want to get banned do not post your dick as much as i might encourage you to do so nor should you stalk someone on and off forum

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

thats the good stuff right there

Boomzilla

vols bitch posted:

Here is my dog and cat

This is a good start

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

maybe one of you guys being friendly at vols bitch could take him as a buddy so i don't have to euthanize him

just a thought

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

so i don't have to euthanize him

:chanpop: I thought this place was chill!

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

drilldo squirt will you be taking a buddy or are you just going to field questions from people?

The latter as I don't have PMs.

----------------

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

I am interested in being a helping hand but ive never been adopted since i showed up between adoption drives. Can I get an old time regular to foster my fostering of a newer person? I want to make sure I don't mess up a burgeoning posting career. I am also available for general buddyship, but require very low expectations.

Boomzilla

Can someone teach me how to post gud?

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

vols bitch posted:

Here is my dog and cat

good good

----------------

Nigmaetcetera

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Do I have to start over at the bottom since it's been years and years since I posted here even though I used to post a ton? Cause my av was in the class of 2006 mural. You know the one. I would really rather not be under anyone's wing, that's how you get mites.

----------------

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I am Uxzuigal, exiled Idiot King - I shall offer my services to anyone whom may want them, I am extremely unfunny, got the dryest humor of them all and no one is my equal in posting things that FluffieDuckie and the other IKs cringe at because it's bad.

In other words, a genuinly perfect sample for an ex-GBS poster!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Fart Puzzle

compressed fart pieces

I'm a bad gbs poster looking for a new home and a chill place like byob seems like a good place to post with cool people. Will gladly listen to any hott posting tips from any old heads. Am I allowed to drunkenly shitpost here? Like not mean shitposting just regular type, booze helps me get over my social anxiety.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Do I have to start over at the bottom since it's been years and years since I posted here even though I used to post a ton? Cause my av was in the class of 2006 mural. You know the one. I would really rather not be under anyone's wing, that's how you get mites.

it's not a rank thing mang, if you can help someone not be lost in this place then i'll put you down as someone who wants to show someone else a few ropes. if you think you're hopelessly out of touch then just wish 'em well

Boomzilla

Fart Puzzle posted:

I'm a bad gbs poster looking for a new home and a chill place like byob seems like a good place to post with cool people. Will gladly listen to any hott posting tips from any old heads. Am I allowed to drunkenly shitpost here? Like not mean shitposting just regular type, booze helps me get over my social anxiety.

I only post drunk

Macnult

I would like to adopt a newbie, and would also prefer that they don't post their genitalia

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Fart Puzzle posted:

It is no longer mandatory to be wasted on a bong or beer, but it does make for some funny posts if you know how. Most our posts are made sober these days, but we are pretty chill and cool. :)

<3 <3 Vanisher

Boomzilla

Post drunk, emptyquote sober, that's my motto!

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
I would like it if someone adopted me

Fart Puzzle

compressed fart pieces

Thanks for the answers folks :)

I think I'm gonna like it around here yeeeup *cracks beer*

Anyway hope y'all have a good day feel free to hit me up for bird pics (actual birds and not my wiener)

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Are you potty trained? If so, I can take you on.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

riught we got 6 old timers and 6 new dudes so don't be shy: new dudes pick out your buddies and let's do this

hi how are you ♥

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

i'll do it, but draw something first please so i get to probe you

----------------

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH

riught we got 6 old timers and 6 new dudes so don't be shy: new dudes pick out your buddies and let's do this

i didn't know this was a sadie hawkins dance

----------------

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Hogge Wild posted:

i'll do it, but draw something first please so i get to probe you

Stop stealing my adoptees!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Boomzilla

I was joking I already post good as gently caress

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Uxzuigal posted:

Stop stealing my adoptees!

woah sorry, i didn't see your post!

----------------

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

Uxzuigal posted:

Are you potty trained? If so, I can take you on.

Depends on how much i drink

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Boomzilla posted:

I was joking I already post good as gently caress

oh yeah you got the sig and everything, get off my list you goldbrick

Fart Puzzle

compressed fart pieces

Sancto Isaiah Bonerus be my posting bro I won't let you down coach but I'll probably have to wrangle my gf into helping me draw stuff because I'm a dingus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I'm told there is a tier list around here somewhere, you just need to figure out who to bribe to get put in an upper tier. suggested bribes: baby elephant pictures, homemade baked goods, fresh lemonade.

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread