Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

gonna pair up ux and h*ck

Fart Puzzle posted:

Sancto Isaiah Bonerus be my posting bro I won't let you down coach but I'll probably have to wrangle my gf into helping me draw stuff because I'm a dingus

you'll barely regret this

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Puzzle

compressed fart pieces

I live life with no ragrets I even got a tattoo so people know I'm serious

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH
I have a baphomet tattoo and a goatwhore tattoo if this helps

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i have a badly-rendered japanese character on my shoulder from when i was 18 which i'd regret if i saw it more often than i do (never)

hi how are you ♥

Boomzilla

I have a stupid video game tattoo that needs a touch up because I didn't take care of it after I got it

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i have a badly-rendered japanese character on my shoulder from when i was 18 which i'd regret if i saw it more often than i do (never)

You should never be ashamed of a Goku tattoo

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH

Boomzilla posted:

I have a stupid video game tattoo that needs a touch up because I didn't take care of it after I got it

my goatwhore tat lady has a snake at her vagina and i didnt take care of it and it just looks like she has a wild 1970s bush

----------------

City of Glompton

I don't have any tattoos but I'm going to get a mad moxxi style heart to cover up a scar if my dermatologist says that is ok

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Macnult

I want a tattoo of Sisyphus pushing a boulder on my left shoulder because the darn thing has dislocated three times on me already

MrWillsauce

hey im mrwillsauce and I ran out of ideas for jokes like six months ago. Looking for a newbie who will make me look good by comparison and who will agree to call me "big daddy" as much as possible. I'm a tender man, I just don't know how to show my feelings, but I really do love you deep down.

Boomzilla

My stupid dumb idiot tattoo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH

Boomzilla posted:

My stupid dumb idiot tattoo

woah this isnt the post your dick thread buddy

----------------

Boomzilla

vols bitch posted:

woah this isnt the post your dick thread buddy

Every thread is the post your dick thread

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i want to work my tat into a sweet skull but my wife won't let me get any new tats, gotta keep working at this i think

anyway i know the thing is meant to be that newbies are meant to pick an oldie but since they're new and dumb oldies can make a move first, swoop in and carry that lamb off into the sunset if you want.

hi how are you ♥

MrWillsauce

boomzilla you have a really big dick and I could use a partner like that

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH

i want to work my tat into a sweet skull but my wife won't let me get any new tats, gotta keep working at this i think

anyway i know the thing is meant to be that newbies are meant to pick an oldie but since they're new and dumb oldies can make a move first, swoop in and carry that lamb off into the sunset if you want.

im shy :shobon:

----------------

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

he's a fraud willsauce, you'd just be makign a friend not a buddy

hi how are you ♥

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Macnult posted:

I want a tattoo of Sisyphus pushing a boulder on my left shoulder because the darn thing has dislocated three times on me already

i want a tattoo of sisyphus pushing my balls

----------------

Boomzilla

MrWillsauce posted:

I already know how to post but if you can teach me how to whip and also nae nae (naynay? I don't know) then we have ourselves an accord

City of Glompton

I'll adopt gordon it that is ok with gordon

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

MrWillsauce

he's a fraud willsauce, you'd just be makign a friend not a buddy

why is there so much betrayal in the world?

Macnult

Hogge Wild posted:

i want a tattoo of sisyphus pushing my balls

I like to imagine your tattoo happy

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Boomzilla posted:

I already know how to post but if you can teach me how to whip and also nae nae (naynay? I don't know) then we have ourselves an accord

if byob was about making friends i think someone would have told me

this is an unauthorized buddying, i'll pull the alarm

Boomzilla

Wanna get 'kosher for passover' tattooed in hebrew on my dilz

That was a joke but for real my next one is gonna be a traditional anchor and banner motif and the banner is gonna read I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SWIM

Macnult

Any newbies that are into sailing or snowboarding?

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
Where is my new father uxygolgoly or however it's spelled

guns for tits

I can show someone how BYOB works.

Kuato

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
GBS free agent checking in. I'm an 11 year veteran, so not a spry as I used to be, so a slow paced posting environment is what is probably needed at this point.

----------------

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Where is my new father uxygolgoly or however it's spelled

orphaned again, so sad dodged a bullet there ux, phew

Doc Friday posted:

mighty big of you, adding to the OP now

hi how are you ♥

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH

Doc Friday posted:

I need this man in my life

----------------

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

done, yuo are Buddied

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

there are way more old timers than newbies which can't be right. if you're lurking from gbs don't be shy, post and get a buddy today. what are you even worried about? get in quick, get out quicker with a buddy sternly but calmly leading the way into byob. don't even worry about it, don't give it a second thought.

hi how are you ♥

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH
Put me in coach (doc)

----------------

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

another byob success story

The_Book_Of_Harry

is this kind of like how AA tells drinkers to get a sponsor, only in BYOB you work toward being better at posting instead of being a better person? Is it ok if I do both? I'm a pretty awesome person, but there's always room for growth.

I feel like Macnult would be a good influence on me, especially if he's like the eponymous The Wire character. Except maybe without the rage, cause that doesn't seem something cats in hammocks would support.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

is this kind of like how AA tells drinkers to get a sponsor, only in BYOB you work toward being better at posting instead of being a better person? Is it ok if I do both? I'm a pretty awesome person, but there's always room for growth.

I feel like Macnult would be a good influence on me, especially if he's like the eponymous The Wire character. Except maybe without the rage, cause that doesn't seem something cats in hammocks would support.

gonan go with "yes". you and macnult are Buddies now. enjoy!

hi how are you ♥

symbolic

i feel like i'm in that weird in-between zone where i'm too old to be a newbie but too new to be an oldie

this is a predicament

heard u like girls

I feel you

----------------

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hello my name is dope fiend killa g but you can call me...exactly loving that, ya lil runt. wanna abbreviate my name? well you gotta earn that right, buster. a little about myself? alright, well i like to post and have a good time online, i like to 'chill' and be 'chill', made it to varsity chill captain three years in a row back in High School, and i have like 40 Twitter followers so yeah i gotta say i'm kind of a 'big deal'

so make me your buddy! you won't regret it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heard u like girls

also i was ran out of byob becayse im a bad poster so maybe its not all that bad for you, cheer up :tipshat:

----------------

• Locked thread