Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

So the rock that was your forum has been lifted and you've been exposed you to a terrifying, blinding light. You scuttled in the direction of the nearest crevice and wound up here in byob. Welcome! Byob is a nice and chill place, very welcoming to strangers so long as they're any two of funny, talented and well-intentioned. Most of us aren't even one of those things so here's this thread where BYOB regulars will post to say they'll take a new poster under their wings and where new posters will post to request such a thing to happen.

Old timers post to introduce yourselves and I'll add you to a list in the OP. Newbies can pick a buddy from the list and the old timers will, for a while, look out for their little buddies until they can spread their wings and at least waddle on their own in BYOB. Maybe add them to your buddy list, show up in their threads, make conversation. I dunno.

OLD TOPS:

---
NEWBIES:

---
BUDS:
Manifisto - crr, Takane
Uxzuigal- H*ck, The_Book_Of_Harry
SIB - Fart Puzzle, Dandywalken
Doc Friday - vols bitch, counterfeitsaint
Macnult - The_Book_Of_Harry, Theophany, They might be
Piso Mojado - Munchables, Toadvine
i flunked out - Nathilus, Smash it Smash hit
Symbolic - Cthulu Carl, femcastra
Tiberius Thyben - Applewhite
Darkamn Fanpage-Gatekeeper
CoG - GRILLARY CLINTON, POWERBALL, Grody
Piso Mojado - Iron Prince
super mario batali - THE BANANNA, Crow_Rodeo
DOPE FIEND KILLA G - School Nickname
social vegan - A Big Black Turnout
MrWillsauce - Rack, Android Lust
Luvcow - Absolute Lithops, Jerry Mumphrey, shoophobo
Hogge Wild - Carmant
I Was The Fury - GORDON
HighwireAct - HATECUBE, ROFLburger
Adiabatic - Sitting Here, Wendigee
Splatmaster - Marshall Louis, Jimlit
POWERBALL - MiracleWhale
FluffieDuckie - Buckets, Munchables, Historical Wizards
misty mountaintop - a messed up horse, saucy seadweller
alnilam - Palisader, queserasera, Fanky Malloons

IF I'VE MISSED YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW - CoG
---

PS in honour of drilldo squirt appreciation month drilldo squirt will answer questions posted itt by new posters in return for appreciation

PPS Posting Stud Nooner offers Tips & Tricks as well

PPPS Please leave food out for nockturne

Saint Isaias Boner fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Oct 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

City of Glompton posted:

hello I would like a newbie, hopefully this one won't post he dick and be banned (rip my last newbie)

thank you CoG and good luck with not getting another terrible, broken poster as your buddy

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

GORDON posted:

Hi I am a newbie. I think I am nice and chill, generally.

Do people get banned around here for stating unpopular opinions about stuff like..... what constitutes a disease?

Or does it not even come up in conversation in this forum? I don't even know. I am adrift.

The Bananana posted:

I was here a bit before the great refugee disaster, but I'd still like some guidance in this byob-scape

welcome friends. i hope you find the answers and or places you are looking for

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

drilldo squirt posted:

If anyone wants advice on how to be a good poster you should pm me.

drilldo squirt will you be taking a buddy or are you just going to field questions from people?

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

maybe one of you guys being friendly at vols bitch could take him as a buddy so i don't have to euthanize him

just a thought

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Do I have to start over at the bottom since it's been years and years since I posted here even though I used to post a ton? Cause my av was in the class of 2006 mural. You know the one. I would really rather not be under anyone's wing, that's how you get mites.

it's not a rank thing mang, if you can help someone not be lost in this place then i'll put you down as someone who wants to show someone else a few ropes. if you think you're hopelessly out of touch then just wish 'em well

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

riught we got 6 old timers and 6 new dudes so don't be shy: new dudes pick out your buddies and let's do this

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Boomzilla posted:

I was joking I already post good as gently caress

oh yeah you got the sig and everything, get off my list you goldbrick

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

gonna pair up ux and h*ck

Fart Puzzle posted:

Sancto Isaiah Bonerus be my posting bro I won't let you down coach but I'll probably have to wrangle my gf into helping me draw stuff because I'm a dingus

you'll barely regret this

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i have a badly-rendered japanese character on my shoulder from when i was 18 which i'd regret if i saw it more often than i do (never)

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i want to work my tat into a sweet skull but my wife won't let me get any new tats, gotta keep working at this i think

anyway i know the thing is meant to be that newbies are meant to pick an oldie but since they're new and dumb oldies can make a move first, swoop in and carry that lamb off into the sunset if you want.

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

boomzilla you have a really big dick and I could use a partner like that

he's a fraud willsauce, you'd just be makign a friend not a buddy

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Boomzilla posted:

I already know how to post but if you can teach me how to whip and also nae nae (naynay? I don't know) then we have ourselves an accord

if byob was about making friends i think someone would have told me

this is an unauthorized buddying, i'll pull the alarm

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Where is my new father uxygolgoly or however it's spelled

orphaned again, so sad dodged a bullet there ux, phew

Doc Friday posted:

I can show someone how BYOB works.

mighty big of you, adding to the OP now

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

done, yuo are Buddied

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

there are way more old timers than newbies which can't be right. if you're lurking from gbs don't be shy, post and get a buddy today. what are you even worried about? get in quick, get out quicker with a buddy sternly but calmly leading the way into byob. don't even worry about it, don't give it a second thought.

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

another byob success story

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

is this kind of like how AA tells drinkers to get a sponsor, only in BYOB you work toward being better at posting instead of being a better person? Is it ok if I do both? I'm a pretty awesome person, but there's always room for growth.

I feel like Macnult would be a good influence on me, especially if he's like the eponymous The Wire character. Except maybe without the rage, cause that doesn't seem something cats in hammocks would support.

gonan go with "yes". you and macnult are Buddies now. enjoy!

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

yeah there's an av thread around here someplace

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

it's a state of mind

you did some good work on avs, did you branch out from there? if not, new. if you've been posting outside of making avs, old.

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I'm in your art tutorial thread :colbert: and I made a post about squirrels

i dunno

do you want a DOPE FIEND KILLA G style character in your life, or can you stand on your own two posting legs?

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

ok im going away now but when i wake up i want to see some pairings g-d damnit

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

you got him babe

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

ok i woke up and updated the list, check to see if your buddy got assigned and don't be afraid to give me a kick if i did it wrong

plenty of deadbeats rolling in and still got a few loose buddies, get to work

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Iron Prince posted:

wash up? I thought we was cool, Saint 'Rection.

who hasn't rolled in with the tide once or twice in their life

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Darkman Fanpage posted:

ill adopt gatekeeper

sotto voce:nooooooooooooooooo

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Wizard Master posted:

Definitely not looking for adoption from this trash pile. I've always thought BYOB sucked poo poo, way back from the shivadas days. Easily the second worst forum behind GBS. I'll stick to posting in FYAD.

thank you for coming here to post another iteration of the only post i've ever seen from you, ever. i hope fyad accepts you one day

bye

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

ok darkman fanpage is going to adopt gatekeeper, please don't kill gatekeeper and stuff his corpse anywhere while you're toughening him up

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

7 old timers and 8 newbies, pair up or i'll start drafting you which is something I am authorised to do and is irrevocable and mandatory

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

done, good choice

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

try not to post your dick in byob for CoG's sake

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Piso Mojado posted:

I would like a posting mentor ples

welcome to byob, we'll try to hook you up

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i think you would get along well with BYOB veteran Iron Prince, he'll show you which way is up

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Luvcow posted:

another BYOb success story

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

you're all tier one to me

except vendagoat who lacks the chill nature required to post here

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

just kidding vendagoat, we're all seething with hate and rage under this placid exterior

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

social vegan posted:

i'm like a sexuallyy confused fullmetal alchemist amv set to linkin park

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm a fullmetal alchemist amv set to linkin park

very much the same friendo

crawling in my skin - these wounds, they will not heal

that's what I always say

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

hey wfp good to see you

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

there's nothing about it in the rules so your vendagoat can be as creepy as all hell. really ogle some jugs, maybe create a tier list of boobs

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i'm not updating the OP since you all seem to be getting along so well

good luck forum pals

• Locked thread