Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring

thats the good stuff right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

JiveHonky posted:

good to know, thanks fluffie.

i am a refugee from Paranormal/Conspiracy. they are enforcing barbaric and unfair shift key usage.

attica

attica

attica

i was a huge fan of your spooky story thread mr. jivehonkey

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

JiveHonky posted:

thanks luvcow! and thanks for contributing. i was hoping that thread would catch on but cest la vie.

also GBS is like, gone man.

it will return, i really liked the direction you were trying to take it and have always thought your av was a natural fit for BYOB

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

POWERBALL posted:

I used to be a tier one byob poster but I haven't posted here in a long time and wanna be adopted

Pros: boobs, love to party
Cons: high maintenance, I might love you and then leave you

welcome back your posts here were awesome, when you left i was still just a confused lurker who complained about my threads being gassed (i am still confused but no longer complain about my threads being gassed) but honestly you should be adopting someone not trying to be adopted

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
another BYOb success story

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Gaunab posted:

this place sucks

I think the revered classical writer and poet Homer said it best: "Just squeeze your rage into a bitter little ball and release it at an approprate time. Like that day I hit the referee with a whiskey bottle. Remember that, when daddy hit the referee?"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Android Lust posted:

I would like to have a veteran take me under their wing and show me what it truly means to BYOB. :arghfist:

maybe Android Blues if they're reading?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Absolute Lithops posted:

Hi again. Please adopt me, I can't tell who's still available :ohdear:

i will foster you until a good forever home can be found

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Absolute Lithops posted:

Thank you! I've always liked your av :)

:):hf::)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

just call this guy i.r. tokin'

i would also like to foster mr. mumphrey until he can find a forever home

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

City of Glompton posted:

he's got a byob sig I thought he'd be doing some adopting...but if you both agree than it shall come to pass

oh poo poo... sorry. if not for other people looking out for me i would become a crazy cat lady, my house littered with newspapers and waste and several dead newbies found carefully wrapped in plastic in my freezer

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Ok theres cots in the shed, my house is open to you, the dog is cool don't worry. Please PM with any questions or concerns.

Mumphrey is a veteran and a pro and he and shoophobo have been here before so both of you please look out for Absolute Lithops. Please no one shank my adoptees.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
its a forums wide project to build empathy for syrian refugees

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

MrWillsauce posted:

okay android lust, I think in order for us to fully bond we need a secret handshake. This is what I got so far. It's a work in progress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te8JAJcDmPA

also please be prepared to party hard because that's imperative to rolling with the big dog AKA MrWillsauce

haha

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

Okay... does seem like I will get a probabtion from it at least, never had one of those :)

Just try to time it for when you're logging off and hope hogge wild is still online

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
https://www.stopbullying.gov

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i am a bad boy and smoke ciggarettes :twisted:

we smoke 150s in the yob, the tallboys of the butt world

• Locked thread