Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Puzzle

compressed fart pieces

I'm a bad gbs poster looking for a new home and a chill place like byob seems like a good place to post with cool people. Will gladly listen to any hott posting tips from any old heads. Am I allowed to drunkenly shitpost here? Like not mean shitposting just regular type, booze helps me get over my social anxiety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Puzzle

compressed fart pieces

Thanks for the answers folks :)

I think I'm gonna like it around here yeeeup *cracks beer*

Anyway hope y'all have a good day feel free to hit me up for bird pics (actual birds and not my wiener)

Fart Puzzle

compressed fart pieces

Sancto Isaiah Bonerus be my posting bro I won't let you down coach but I'll probably have to wrangle my gf into helping me draw stuff because I'm a dingus

Fart Puzzle

compressed fart pieces

I live life with no ragrets I even got a tattoo so people know I'm serious

Fart Puzzle

compressed fart pieces

Looks like my buddy got probed in the line of doody, I can only see good things in my future (:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Puzzle

compressed fart pieces

Waiting for my forums daddy to get out of cat jail, he swears that this will be the last time and he will take real good care of me when he gets out.

• Locked thread