Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boomzilla

vols bitch posted:

Hello I am new to yob. I will post here sometimes but not all times.

Here is my dog and cat

I enjoy the movies The Thing & Uncle Buck

This is a good start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomzilla

Can someone teach me how to post gud?

Boomzilla

Fart Puzzle posted:

I'm a bad gbs poster looking for a new home and a chill place like byob seems like a good place to post with cool people. Will gladly listen to any hott posting tips from any old heads. Am I allowed to drunkenly shitpost here? Like not mean shitposting just regular type, booze helps me get over my social anxiety.

I only post drunk

Boomzilla

Post drunk, emptyquote sober, that's my motto!

Boomzilla

I was joking I already post good as gently caress

Boomzilla

I have a stupid video game tattoo that needs a touch up because I didn't take care of it after I got it

Boomzilla

My stupid dumb idiot tattoo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Boomzilla

vols bitch posted:

woah this isnt the post your dick thread buddy

Every thread is the post your dick thread

Boomzilla

MrWillsauce posted:

boomzilla you have a really big dick and I could use a partner like that

I already know how to post but if you can teach me how to whip and also nae nae (naynay? I don't know) then we have ourselves an accord

Boomzilla

Wanna get 'kosher for passover' tattooed in hebrew on my dilz

That was a joke but for real my next one is gonna be a traditional anchor and banner motif and the banner is gonna read I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SWIM

Boomzilla

Yeah, it's weird. I left for a long time and now I'm back and it feels like home, but I'm a newb to everyone that started posting in the last few years.

Also, posting good can't be taught, you just gotta have it in your bone(r)s

Boomzilla

The secert: Know how it was fun to be a dick in gbs? Don't. Make silly jokes and 'yes, and' everything and be friendly and whimsical. Go to other places to make fun of people. That's it, that's the whole thing

Boomzilla

Nathilus posted:

Do you have cred? You have me if you got cred

Dude got cred

Boomzilla

Tiberius Thyben posted:

The best soup is a thick cream of mushroom. I make an awesome mushroom soup.

I like to saute pork chops in cream of mushroom soup but eating it straight is madness

Boomzilla

Sincereposting all day, erryday

Boomzilla

Applewhite posted:

What about the other kind of irony, like, a firehouse burning down or having too many spoons?

I'm stupid so I'm not sure I understand actual irony so maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomzilla

Gaunab posted:

where do i go to talk about my crippling alcoholism

Just embrace that poo poo, dude. Learn which situations are appropriate for which beverages and you can drink forever and ever

• Locked thread