Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i would love to show someone the secret to my posting, if i could just remember where i put it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Smash it Smash hit posted:

its not very nice to not include people :(
you aint included on my ignore list :colbert:

byob historian

JiveHonky posted:

did anyone adopt me yet? i need to know so i can show them on the doll where smash it smash hit touched me

idk if ive been assigned a noob

i qlso dont knw if im worthy :smith:

byob historian

Smash it Smash hit posted:

jokes on you, that doll doesnt have a penis :grin:
so you admit to the crime?

byob historian

JiveHonky posted:

i'm just a harmless goof-em-up, nice to meet u

welcome to the yob

wanna hit this joint

byob historian

JiveHonky posted:

i dont think nancy reagan would like that. she is hovering over my shoulder watching my post this :tinfoil:
just say no while doin what you like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX1ZJiK54bQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

i have yobbed for many years and still dont get it

feel free to message me any stupid oldie questions :regd09:

• Locked thread