Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big black turnout

social vegan posted:

i will be adopting big black turnout whether or not he knows it :buddy:

haha woah i didn't even know it until now

i won't fail you sempai :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout

hi gatekeeper it's good to see you!

ive always thought byob would be up your alley

big black turnout

social vegan posted:

me and bbt go way back, I'm glad byob has offered us the opportunity to re-bud. He's shown me things that lizards do that you wouldn't believe

hell, same. sv taught me how to chill post and my life is better for it

i don't live in that house anymore though so no more free shows 😔

big black turnout

Mulli posted:

hey bbt what the hell, we were supposed to be sig buddies???

i never saw you around anymore! i mean ive been terrible about posting lately so I can't say anything. maybe fluffie won't slap me down too hard if i add it back in...

big black turnout

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'd slap you down but i missed the "message" button under my adoptee's name so i'm not feeling very superior rn

lets all just try not to make our sigs so big as to disrupt the forums

edit: everyone knows about the thing misty had set up that would rotate which sig she was showing at any one time so she could use 2 and only show 1 at a time right? that sure was a good thing

i took one off. i remember seeing that but ive lost the link now

big black turnout

Grody posted:

I demand an explanation

there's a thread about it in qcs but it's a dumpster fire. imo it's much better to kick up your feet and chill in this, the chill forum

big black turnout

JiveHonky posted:

i dont think nancy reagan would like that. she is hovering over my shoulder watching my post this :tinfoil:

NROS

big black turnout

social vegan posted:

My foster dad is playing absentee but I did show him hockey stamps from the post office on my phone

they were good stamps. I thought sticker submissions were open until today and was gonna sit down and try to make mine today but i guess i was too late ):

big black turnout

FluffieDuckie posted:

sorry :(

i wasn't specific about what time today was the deadline and i was up a 4am and thought that was an excellent time to make a giant poll with pictures. from now on i'll post times for my deadlines

no big deal! i need to remember how to use gimp and there's always next time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout

Dogmeat posted:

I wondered what it was going to be that made me feel old and it turns out it's dabbing. Why would you make weed smoking way more complicated? I do not understand young people.

• Locked thread