Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

what responsibilities would i have as an adopteur?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

City of Glompton posted:

RE: responsibilities--be a friend to a stranger in a strange land

Okay I'll do

alnilam

Palisader posted:

Oh man alnilam is a poster I respect a lot, hopefully I do okay

Oh yay, i had a good feeling about you when you first posted in the hello thread, knife to meet you :)

alnilam

I think you'll do great

alnilam

oh my, hello queserasera my new friend, and hello still to palisader my less new but still great friend

alnilam

queserasera posted:

Hello! I'm trying a sky blue and lavender color scheme on my mobile device for possible calming effects.

not a bad idea! your username is pretty byob when you think about it

alnilam

one of my adoptees is still around and making good posts, I'm so proud :')

alnilam

Cthulu Carl posted:

I'm still around, but probably not making good posts.

you are too, you're just not my adoptee so STOP ASKING ME FOR MONEY

alnilam

I'll do it i can take a third considering queserasera left and palisader is v good

alnilam

Fanky Malloons posted:

Sweet, sup dad. Or mom??

hello my child. how are you doing

alnilam

you've been posting pretty good so far so all I'll say is remember this above all else: "be excellent to each other"

keep to this old sage advice and your life here will be good

alnilam

be kind rewind

alnilam

misty mountaintop posted:

Both of my adoptees, shave and a harelip and saucyseadweller are cool af and it's nice for me because all I have to do is check their recent post histories and smile at the good posts

Yeah it turns out parenting is pretty easy

alnilam

hey here's a stupid newbie question... where's piso mojado been these days hahahaha

alnilam

FluffieDuckula posted:

Um he's been here. He posted today actually. :shrug:

the joke was to call piso a stupid newbie :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

I just picked him bc i thought he could take a joke but now I'm in over my head :cry:

• Locked thread