Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I am Uxzuigal, exiled Idiot King - I shall offer my services to anyone whom may want them, I am extremely unfunny, got the dryest humor of them all and no one is my equal in posting things that FluffieDuckie and the other IKs cringe at because it's bad.

In other words, a genuinly perfect sample for an ex-GBS poster!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Fart Puzzle posted:

I'm a bad gbs poster looking for a new home and a chill place like byob seems like a good place to post with cool people. Will gladly listen to any hott posting tips from any old heads. Am I allowed to drunkenly shitpost here? Like not mean shitposting just regular type, booze helps me get over my social anxiety.

It is no longer mandatory to be wasted on a bong or beer, but it does make for some funny posts if you know how. Most our posts are made sober these days, but we are pretty chill and cool. :)

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I would like it if someone adopted me

Are you potty trained? If so, I can take you on.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Hogge Wild posted:

i'll do it, but draw something first please so i get to probe you

Stop stealing my adoptees!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Where is my new father uxygolgoly or however it's spelled

I am here son. I task you with making a funny thread. It must involve animals. this should soothe the BYOB herd!

<3 <3 Vanisher

• Locked thread