Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Book_Of_Harry

is this kind of like how AA tells drinkers to get a sponsor, only in BYOB you work toward being better at posting instead of being a better person? Is it ok if I do both? I'm a pretty awesome person, but there's always room for growth.

I feel like Macnult would be a good influence on me, especially if he's like the eponymous The Wire character. Except maybe without the rage, cause that doesn't seem something cats in hammocks would support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Book_Of_Harry

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

gonan go with "yes". you and macnult are Buddies now. enjoy!

neato

I should buy an avatar to commemorate the occasion

The_Book_Of_Harry

Macnult posted:

sup buddy :)

Just enjoying a nice smoke on the back deck, contemplating dinner plans while browsing the forums.

how's it going, my good dude and docent?

The_Book_Of_Harry

In the interest of being a Better Postre, I bought plat back and grabbed an av while I was at it.

Today is a good day

The_Book_Of_Harry

Macnult posted:

That's a handsome looking avatar

Thanks, friend!

The image (and my UID) are references to The Boomer Bible

...which practically no one has read, but it's screamingly funny and deeply thought-provoking.

:getin:

The_Book_Of_Harry

All the kids at work are crazy for dabs.

It's like taking a joint down in one blast, and tastes like happy. So that's nice.

But I derive a particular pleasure from the physical act of smoking, so I'm left wanting just a little something more...unless I just smoke a weed after

The_Book_Of_Harry

Munchables posted:

What is a quest thread? Is it like a scavenger hunt?

I'm down to quest.

The_Book_Of_Harry

drat...

my Big Bro (^tm) just got a newbie with a pimp-rear end sig

and here I am not even posing in the yob for like a couple weeks....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Book_Of_Harry

this guy never steers me astray

• Locked thread