Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

Nathilus posted:

Do you have cred? You have me if you got cred

he's got serious cred around here bub. consider yourself very lucky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

it's not a rank thing mang, if you can help someone not be lost in this place then i'll put you down as someone who wants to show someone else a few ropes. if you think you're hopelessly out of touch then just wish 'em well

it absolutely is a rank thing, I have the official tier list to prove it.

Piso Mojado

i flunked out posted:

Don listen to this. Shes jus bitter about her ranking

it's true, it's very embarassing

Piso Mojado

I would like a posting mentor ples

Piso Mojado

Attn Iron Prince - Report to this thread immediately so me you and my bud munchables can terrorize the forums together

Piso Mojado

POWERBALL posted:

I used to be a tier one byob poster but I haven't posted here in a long time and wanna be adopted

Pros: boobs, love to party
Cons: high maintenance, I might love you and then leave you

hi! you're still tier 1, I just checked

Piso Mojado

psychokitty posted:

do not hold my hand i don't need your aids

we have the chillest aids tho and it's very contagious

Piso Mojado

social vegan posted:

H.I.F.I.V.E.

rite.back.acha.

Piso Mojado

Gaunab posted:

where do i go to talk about my crippling alcoholism

therapy

Piso Mojado

Gaunab posted:

this place sucks

don't sign your monitor in

Piso Mojado

counterfeitsaint posted:

I'm an utterly forgettable GBS post who is now homeless and cold and alone. Will someone take me in? I promise that my posts are without merit, and should provide a hearty challenge to any BYOB veteran who wants to take up this challenge.

I like your av

Piso Mojado

hello. I forgot to feed my newbies and...well...*nudges large trasbag with feet*...I'm going to need some new ones.

Piso Mojado

I'll take alnilam as my posting son

Piso Mojado

Munchables posted:

Hey I'm right here gramps :argh:

hey!!! you're already a good poster so I there is nothing further I can teach you.

please assign me someone who isn't good at posting, like a newbie or fluffieduckie

Piso Mojado

hello animal instinct took over and I ate both my adopted posters. can I have another

Piso Mojado

I would like to have 8 more so we can field our own softball team at the byob picnic this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

nice "joke" alnilam, smdh

• Locked thread