Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

hi i'm social vegan and i'm a tough little boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

i guess my immediate probation for not using shift probably scared some of you off, not everyone can deal with the noise this boys brings. More about myself, I used to post in BYOB after DCT encouraged me to. I have some memorable threads maybe like polite ransom notes, the thread where i photoshopped animated mouths on any picture, and the thread where i photoshopped everyone else's avatars into sweaters or other winter gear. I also wrote part of DCT's text adventure game. Ever since DCT left my posts have followed a consistent downward trajectory. I miss DCT. Thank you.

social vegan

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

just kidding vendagoat, we're all seething with hate and rage under this placid exterior

i'm like a sexuallyy confused fullmetal alchemist amv set to linkin park

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm a fullmetal alchemist amv set to linkin park

social vegan

Piso Mojado posted:

we have the chillest aids tho and it's very contagious

H.I.F.I.V.E.

social vegan

i will be adopting big black turnout whether or not he knows it :buddy:

social vegan

POWERBALL posted:

Can I adopt someone even tho I'm an adoptee?

heck ya it's call the dood chain, a small poster to poster connection interacting with other buddies to make the delicate dood web

social vegan

me and bbt go way back, I'm glad byob has offered us the opportunity to re-bud. He's shown me things that lizards do that you wouldn't believe

social vegan

FluffieDuckie posted:

glompton my newbie is being naughty

dissent!

social vegan

Hug in a Can posted:

shucks, it sounds to me like they've just got a bit of mischief in their noggin! haven't we all? :)

there's a lot of good moving parts to your posts dang

social vegan

bale. posted:

trick question. they're both awesome.

dangit you got me again

social vegan

Ahundredbux posted:

you should adopt me and buy me nice things and call me cute

*nervously swipes right, needs a sit down when we match*

social vegan

Tough mrWillsauce knows no home, yet he keeps on truckin

social vegan

MrWillsauce posted:

the only thing I stole was your heart, saint boner

I'm glad ur still here, but I think you need a more appropriate av that I will be happy to make if you provide inspiration

social vegan

MrWillsauce posted:

I like this avatar though

oh, well that's settled then, when TM speaks, I listen

social vegan

My foster dad is playing absentee but I did show him hockey stamps from the post office on my phone

social vegan

big black turnout posted:

no big deal! i need to remember how to use gimp and there's always next time.

don't use me we r friends

social vegan

you're pretty chill I'd say just a dab more and ur good

social vegan

i like to roll a big blunt and sit on my balcony yelling at kids below like my father did before me

social vegan

I like to make a marijuana cigarette and smoke it in sitting at my dining room table with only a single light overhead on while I wear a green visor and type 80085 into my tax machine

social vegan

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

Okay... does seem like I will get a probabtion from it at least, never had one of those :)

if you're going to get broken in, you should do it in byob, which is like the equivalent of passing out surrounded by pillows, blankets, and chaperones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

imo my bin is at least a b-

• Locked thread