Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Oh drat I was just about to ask for a bud I didn't even notice Piso Mojado was my dude. I think you saved my life in the hunger game thread too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables

On the other end of the spectrum, to shake things up I would like to have 2 (two) adopted mentors Piso is one and fluffie would make a great big sister for this bird bud I think.

Munchables

Wah wah waaaaaaaaaah :sax:

Munchables

FluffieDuckie posted:

edit: everyone knows about the thing misty had set up that would rotate which sig she was showing at any one time so she could use 2 and only show 1 at a time right? that sure was a good thing
Whoa what?
Also, Hug in a can, I love your sig.

Munchables

Luvcow posted:

its a forums wide project to build empathy for syrian refugees

I could get behind this :)

Munchables

My little pal saucy seadweller is too scared to post and ask for an oldie byob bud so please help him CoG. He has plat.

Munchables

City of Glompton posted:

adding one chill sacy seadweller to the op

Tyvm best iq right here everybody pay attention

Munchables

bale. posted:

y'all still taking refugees? I am lost and confused but the nice colors are calming. also, I greatly appreciate the chill atmosphere.

what's everyone favorite: cats or dogs?

trick question. they're both awesome.

Welcome home

Munchables

MrWillsauce posted:

okay android lust, I think in order for us to fully bond we need a secret handshake. This is what I got so far. It's a work in progress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te8JAJcDmPA

also please be prepared to party hard because that's imperative to rolling with the big dog AKA MrWillsauce

Munchables

Piso Mojado posted:

hello. I forgot to feed my newbies and...well...*nudges large trasbag with feet*...I'm going to need some new ones.

Hey I'm right here gramps :argh:

Munchables

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

thanks! i was going to have to put this guy down tomorrow if no one adopted him

Free glue for the stickers!

Munchables

symbolic posted:

as official liaison between goons and the youth of america, i can tell you dabbing is really stupid but Twitch is very cool as bad/as good as youtube.

Munchables

symbolic posted:

counterpoint: there's no Twitch Heroes system being implemented

Welp, ya got me there

Munchables

FluffieDuckula posted:

you're being a good daddy hogge

:grin:

Munchables

Piso Mojado posted:

hello animal instinct took over and I ate both my adopted posters. can I have another

Sorry, I'm not really into vore...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables

What is a quest thread? Is it like a scavenger hunt?

• Locked thread