Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Historical Wizards

I suppose if some of you need a newbie to do field work, or to replace one that wasn't fed properly, or some such reason. Maybe I could be that newbie? :3:

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Historical Wizards

FluffieDuckie posted:

i think i'm doing something wrong. my newbies never want to talk to me

Sorry, I'm a bad newbie.

Historical Wizards

The whole "has chosen not to receive pms" thing is a tad intimidating, but I'm sure you'd get bogged down with them otherwise.

Historical Wizards

Luvcow posted:

Just try to time it for when you're logging off and hope hogge wild is still online

I made the mistake of posting right after work...

It wasn't so much the inability to post, I just felt so dirty the whole time.
That and when I got back from the vacation all my clothes had sand in them and my cat allergies were pretty bad the whole time. :v:

• Locked thread